Triple B Solutions

Stop being a crybaby. If you or anyone else wants to suck source balls, have at it. Just be prepared to get called out mid slurp.

And for the record, i wasn't referring to you in my earlier post. If i was, believe me, there wouldn't have been any confusion.
Excuse me but who the fuck are you to make rules around here? I’ll do whatever I damn well please.

Agree. I encourage everyone to post if they have an issue, not hide it. If 3-4 guys start posting they’ve been waiting a week then others guys will see and be like “ok maybe this will take longer than expected”. I’m just following millards rules. His words are “TDs are strongly encouraged, even aggressively encouraged by all sources. This has practically been a requirement by forum members”. So calling someone a cheerleader for following the rules is comical.
Millard also says, that if a source threatens to come to your family's house and do you harm, you will be banned for letting him know what could happen if he does so.. Don't agree with that one either..

Millard also says, that if a source threatens to come to your family's house and do you harm, you will be banned for letting him know what could happen if he does so.. Don't agree with that one either..
No one does.

TGI did it from time to time. Stanford would open for new clients then shut down. Then open again.

Once TA starts to go other things go as well. When I see a source scrambling to get packs out and appease everyone it makes me weary of the pressure on him and that's when mistakes happen when brewing.

No worries brah.. trips doesn't make mistakes.

Besides he's still on super mega batch 103, and that's gonna last forever..

I forgot, hang on, let me try again.

@TripleBSolutions bro wtf!!! I bought test E from
You and it came in, it was even what you fucking advertised. Then I injected that stupid shit in my body for 6 weeks and went and had these bloods done and wtf man they are so elevated!? 1.2ml/E3D and this is what I get!? Fuck you man. Not what I signed on for. I can’t wait till I need more shit and I order again from your punk ass!! I’m gonna pay full price and patiently wait for my pack! But it better not come too fast because I’m gonna bitch regardless that it’s taking too long and I don’t want you to make me bitch about shipping times if I’ve already got my pack. That’s not cool.

Fucking drug dealers
send that shit off to Jano man. According to @SponsorJuicePal bloods mean nothing. He has Mr. Olympia's that take 2 grams a test a week and only show 2500 total test on bloods but but but....when they sent the same test in to Jano it showed that the test was dosed accurately it is just that the Mr. Olympia's were poor responders for a multitude of reasons not to mention it was difficult for them to nail down their pin schedule and when they drew bloods.
Just saying @SponsorJuicePal says bottom line is bloods mean nothing. Also no credits for meso member testing.

Okay. Just curious as the protocol almost all follow is 48 hours after last pin at least 6 weeks in on Cyp/Enan. Either way thanks for the contribution!
I wasn’t too worried about it. Just wanted to see where my levels were compared to dose. I figured enthanate every 3 days would be pretty stable and not much of a change between shots. No real trough

Sponsors