Triple B Solutions

I’m not trying to come to the sources defense, just saying it’s to be expected is all. And yes I personally know what’s going on with the slow orders because I’m dealing with it. Pack receipt was made and wasn’t accepted by the usps for 4 days. Like it’s sitting in some random drop box’s that only gets picked up once a week because it’s in some remote place.
If Trips would just change his TA listed in his pastebin to 10-days then all of this would be avoided. Pretty simple fix.

Cheerleaders huh? Millard himself said he encourages guys to post they received packs and TD pics. This will ease people’s minds like TrenA who hasn’t received a pack yet. Like trip said if you don’t like him don’t order.

Who said anything about pics and why do you seem to be taking it personal?

Try looking back every time someone complains about TA in this thread or any other and you'll see what i'm talking about.

Hey MisterSuperGod, I understand what you are saying. I would like to move on from this issue but I think it is important for me to clarify this.

He raised this complaint on Monday/Tuesday. He ordered Wednesday afternoon and the label was created Thursday or Friday the prior week and dropped off Friday. I think he was saying that it did not show up on informed delivery until Monday which means that USPS did not scan it in until Monday.

The label was created and dropped off before the complaint. It looks like USPS drops the ball around major holidays so there were a couple drop boxes that got skipped last week.

If this is exactly what happened, then yes, i would agree completely that it's out of your hands at that point. i say If because spread out over 5 pages it's become a convoluted mess.

Those things are important, obviously, but the "cheerleading" has to do with WHY do guys need to come to a sources defense. Does anyone other than Trips know what happened with the specific slow orders? Why are you deescalating the situation - Isn't that Trips job? When you're at a restaurant and another customer has an issue do you shout across the dining room that your meal is great?

Reviews and experiences are fine but it has nothing to do with another person's issue. When fuzzy floaters first started showing up in Symbiotics gear there were a bunch of loyal customers that waved the pom poms. That was great and all until it turned out to be a much bigger problem.

The "cheerleading" tends to hide issues. Is that what we really want?

Chalk me up as another of the thankful for BBBG guys here at Meso. You seem to be the only one that both read and understood what i was talking about. Thank you.

Hell the only order I received in a timely fashion was right around when his first test results came out and after that one was 21 days the other was like 14 days, on both cases the label was created days after funds were fully confirmed and did not show as being received at postal location for days later, hell I ordered from 2 other vendors a week after I ordered from Trip and received before his. He defiantly drags his feet on response times and shipping. Well on response time if you put new order in the subject line then its lighting fast to get to fund collection time. He did ship the second at no charge for shitting the bed on the first one.

Hell the only order I received in a timely fashion was right around when his first test results came out and after that one was 21 days the other was like 14 days, on both cases the label was created days after funds were fully confirmed and did not show as being received at postal location for days later, hell I ordered from 2 other vendors a week after I ordered from Trip and received before his. He defiantly drags his feet on response times and shipping. Well on response time if you put new order in the subject line then its lighting fast to get to fund collection time. He did ship the second at no charge for shitting the bed on the first one.
Now watch someone is going to order and then make a post in this thread saying “why is my order taking so long”

Now watch someone is going to order and then make a post in this thread saying “why is my order taking so long”

And when they do it will be your job to swoop in and "deescalate the situation".

Don't forget to wear your bib. Meso's maintenance crew is tired of cleaning slobber off the floors.

Checked tracking mine will be 11 days. Not exactly ideal for domestic considering my international source is 8-10 days but it is what it is. Will report back on the product and if I decide to test.

Checked tracking mine will be 11 days. Not exactly ideal for domestic considering my international source is 8-10 days but it is what it is. Will report back on the product and if I decide to test.

Dependng on what shipping he uses, thats quite slow for domestic. Atlteast n Canada its 2-3 days via XpressPost. He may just be super behind on filling orders and that's factoring into T/A.

lmao so you called trips a good source when you havent even gotten your gear and used it yet.

talk about shilling
Are you retarded? Did you read the rest? I said I hadn’t used it yet but I’ve been keeping up with the thread and testing. Go back to eating crayons. I would love to see what you look like and your credentials in steroid knowledge. Honestly I would. Because all your posts are talking sh*t with zero help to the community here.

you also must have missed where I said I’m upset that my package will be 11 days to my door

Last edited:
Are you retarded? Did you read the rest? I said I hadn’t used it yet but I’ve been keeping up with the thread and testing. Go back to eating crayons. I would love to see what you look like and your credentials in steroid knowledge. Honestly I would. Because all your posts are talking sh*t with zero help to the community here.

you also must have missed where I said I’m upset that my package will be 11 days to my door
Easy there killer. @fooba has a point.