Triple B Solutions

Update on my earlier order. @TripleBSolutions contacted me in reference to the order I had not received yet to make sure it got out. He did give me a hook up to make up for the order being missed the first time and provided me a tracking number. I received it today and everything is good to go. I’ll still be making more orders with him in the future. The first order slipped through but it can happen to anyone and he made sure to contact me immediately and made it right.

Update on my earlier order. @TripleBSolutions contacted me in reference to the order I had not received yet to make sure it got out. He did give me a hook up to make up for the order being missed the first time and provided me a tracking number. I received it today and everything is good to go. I’ll still be making more orders with him in the future. The first order slipped through but it can happen to anyone and he made sure to contact me immediately and made it right

Update on my earlier order. @TripleBSolutions contacted me in reference to the order I had not received yet to make sure it got out. He did give me a hook up to make up for the order being missed the first time and provided me a tracking number. I received it today and everything is good to go. I’ll still be making more orders with him in the future. The first order slipped through but it can happen to anyone and he made sure to contact me immediately and made it right
Two for one review deal in effect?

B2D1DBC7-82BF-4EA3-BA1F-763411231D19.png
Took 4 days total to door from when trip said he sent it out(Monday).. already had some winny and tren left over from last cycle so just ordered what I needed for this cycle.
Gonna be about 21 ish weeks long of test and 8 weeks tren, 6 weeks winny with some solo test at the end to retain what I can.

Sponsors