Triple B Solutions

yall are harsh. if it makes anyone feel better i can send some in for testing.. it should match exactly as the batches he tested
It should be within 5% but yeah send it in. Trips will compensate you.

I think he has a mental block about sending things to be tested, but he does encourage blind testing from his customers.

There are a few products still on #102. I have talked about and been asked about this a few times before but some examples would be Test C and Mast E. They were all tested right before I got the #103 results in. I will be sending out samples for #103 of Test C and Mast E at the same time I am sending out some samples for batches that will be #104. Different products sell at very different rates. I hope this helps with some of the confusion.
This one from May 30. Nothing mentioned about Test E which should be his biggest seller and should be long gone by now.

Last edited:
This one from May 30. Nothing mentioned about Test E which should be his biggest seller.
I always get a couple test e when ever I order. I could probably fuel a life time with my little stash lol. I could see that being one of the compounds actually brewed in a massive batch though

Yea, couldn’t possibly be the brewing. He made SuperMegaAwesome batch all at once so it must be Jano.

It’s not like a previous source ever sent duplicate samples to both Jano and Lab4Tox and the results came back identical. Fucking Jano sucks.
Ima go a step further and say it is impossible that it is the brewing. This guy makes no mistakes period. Believe me. You've never seen brewing like this (neither have I) and I tell you it is amazing. The best you can even imagine. Believe me.

Ima go a step further and say it is impossible that it is the brewing. This guy makes no mistakes period. Believe me. You've never seen brewing like this (neither have I) and I tell you it is amazing. The best you can even imagine. Believe me.
He said as much, so it must be true.

@TripleBSolutions

How large are your batches?

By now you should have a reasonable estimate for how much gear you're pushing out. You brew a batch is based on that. So what you do is brew the next batch for next month. Send it out for testing. Close down orders or raise minimum to control the current batch supply. You get testing results in for the next batch and boom you're good to go. Near the end of supply of that batch you shut down shop to give your time to brew for the next one. Obviously not every month, but brew enough to give yourself lead time.

These large batches are freaking me out.

@TripleBSolutions

How large are your batches?

By now you should have a reasonable estimate for how much gear you're pushing out. You brew a batch is based on that. So what you do is brew the next batch for next month. Send it out for testing. Close down orders or raise minimum to control the current batch supply. You get testing results in for the next batch and boom you're good to go. Near the end of supply of that batch you shut down shop to give your time to brew for the next one. Obviously not every month, but brew enough to give yourself lead time.

These large batches are freaking me out.
all you need to know is that he spent all on his money on raws. he cant say anything else because opsec

I always get a couple test e when ever I order. I could probably fuel a life time with my little stash lol. I could see that being one of the compounds actually brewed in a massive batch though
That post was from May 30th not the date it was produced. @Trena100 got some from batch #103 a month ago and just now received some from batch 102.

We're not dealing with Balkan here.

minimum should be around 300-400 since trip has been established. But you got your joe schmo who can order 5 bottles of test for 150 and meet the minimum. He probably gets so many fucking orders cause he is front page every day because of us.

I mean I know I personally like to order 200-300 at a time if I can and split orders. I do this because I've had my mail stolen before. Id rather lose a 200-300 pack then a full cycle worth 1000.

I am not complaining but he sent me test e 102 and tren 103. Does anyone have test 103? why do I keep getting sent 102.

Yes test E, also just received my pack from him, I got batch 102 today lol
Are you sure you got Test E labeled #103? Test E has been on #102. I plan to move on to #103 later this week when I get the results back from Jano. If you got Test E labeled #103 then it was a typing error, did anyone else get #103 of Test E?

Are you sure you got Test E labeled #103? Test E has been on #102. I plan to move on to #103 later this week when I get the results back from Jano. If you got Test E labeled #103 then it was a typing error, did anyone else get #103 of Test E?
Was this typing error your fault or was it the buyers fault? BTW, that's kind of a big deal brah.

I think it’s pretty obvious he brews multiple small batches and the numbering system, each number is a different batch of raws. I also wonder if he had extra batch 102 stickers of vials laying around so he put Test E from 103 in it.
This is purely speculation though because we haven’t actually gotten a straight answer on this. I don’t even know why he does batch numbers if he does them this way.

Edit: Honestly, Trip should just edit his pastebin for 5-14 day TA time, then fix his batch numbering system. Maybe after 103 go to a whole new batch numbering system that works with multiple smaller batches. This way he doesn’t have to post pictures of his mega huge beakers to hurt his ‘OPSEC’. That alone would resolve most issues.

Sponsors