Triple B Solutions

What exactly have I not answered yet?
Why are you not just going to redo your numbering system? Clearly it is flawed, as some have gotten Test E batch 103 all the way back in March and the members here would be happy to see it make more sense and to know exactly what tested product they are getting.

Why are you not just going to redo your numbering system? Clearly it is flawed, as some have gotten Test E batch 103 all the way back in March and the members here would be happy to see it make more sense and to know exactly what tested product they are getting.
Looks like I got the untested stuff

No one should have gotten #103 of Test E unless there was a mistake made somehow. That is why I asked if any other users have received batch #103 of test e. When users did blind tests in the past few months they received Test E batch #102.

No one should have gotten #103 of Test E unless there was a mistake made somehow. That is why I asked if any other users have received batch #103 of test e. When users did blind tests in the past few months they received Test E batch #102.
If it was indeed a mistake, I'm wondering how you're going to blame this one on the customer Mr. OCD.

If it was indeed a mistake, I'm wondering how you're going to blame this one on the customer Mr. OCD.
I literally dont see anyone talking about getting batch 103 months ago lol I just went through like 100 pages

I got back 102 mast p today I assume its left over

I literally dont see anyone talking about getting batch 103 months ago lol I just went through like 100 pages

I got back 102 mast p today I assume its left over
Some products are still on #102 and will be moving over once I am out of #102 and have testing on #103 from Jano.

See quote #9240 on the previous page.

Edit: He also has pictures of the vials a few pages back.
doesnt even say what drug it is with that pic. I see what you all are saying though. I personally have no idea anything to do with brewing but fuck it would be a headache to source here lol

but fuck it would be a headache to source here lol
First of all, Meso isnt really a source board, secondly, Meso is all about harm reduction, which is why they are tough on sources. Lastly, I think that’s why Trip has done so well here. He has stepped up a bunch of times, even if it was kicking and screaming and is truly a good source for now.

There are just a few more things he has gotta work on.

I hope to have testing on everything next week including raws and finished products. I have delayed adding Proviron and TBol to my list to wait for results. I think not having everything tested was confusing and having everything tested for batch #103 will make things easier going forward. Every product with a batch number will have a corresponding test result.

If there is ever an issue with a product testing significantly below the labeled claim I will replace every single product with an acceptable tested product. Moving forward with continual product testing improperly dosed products will not be an issue. I am sorry for not having testing done when I arrived at MESO but I cannot change the past.

Do you find this acceptable?
Famous last words...

200.gif