Triple B Solutions

I have several vials of Test E batch 102 & 3 vials of Test E batch 103
Looks like I messed up and sent out some labels of #103 for Test E a couple months ago. Sorry about that. It is the same batch as #103. I will go ahead and skip to #104 for the new batch.

bay sinking GIF

Looks like I messed up and sent out some labels of #103 for Test E a couple months ago. Sorry about that. It is the same batch as #103. I will go ahead and skip to #104 for the new batch.
Why did you have labels for different batches if you brew big batches at a time? This isn't adding up

For 103 I tested the raws and finished products. I generally make all the raws that I have when I brew.
You posted this back in May, so let’s clear something up, the test results you’ve posted are those for batch 103? leading customers to believe they were buying tested gear but in fact have been sending guys batch 102? when they were purchasing because they thought they were getting batch 103 where everything was tested?

You posted this back in May, so let’s clear something up, the test results you’ve posted are those for batch 103? leading customers to believe they were buying tested gear but in fact have been sending guys batch 102? when they were purchasing because they thought they were getting batch 103 where everything was tested?
This got discussed at least 10 times so far but some of my products were on batch 102 when they were tested and some on batch 102. There are always going to be different batch numbers for different compounds. They move at different rates.

This got discussed at least 10 times so far but some of my products were on batch 102 when they were tested and some on batch 102. There are always going to be different batch numbers for different compounds. They move at different rates.
Your operational practices and attention to any detail is disgraceful. And your solution is "I'll just skip to batch #104 ?!?! This guy should be shut down until he figures shit out.

what batch was the test e from that you posted that tested at 318mg/ml? On your testing thread in post #22.

I'm probably gonna get flamed for this but you do have decent Testosterone enanthate but this bullshit of batches is serious, you have couple testing results for batch 102 and 103 for testosterone enanthate I THINK. and if you have been slapping labels, potentially we could be seeing batch 102, 102.2, 102.3, 102.4, 102.9999. with different results.

Stop being shady we can see through your bullshit, we already know its not just batch 102. If you have any underdosed or dirty batch you wont be able to detect it and that shit is going to end you right there and you are going back to your rat race for living

I'm probably gonna get flamed for this but you do have decent Testosterone enanthate but this bullshit of batches is serious, you have couple testing results for batch 102 and 103 for testosterone enanthate I THINK. and if you have been slapping labels, potentially we could be seeing batch 102, 102.2, 102.3, 102.4, 102.9999. with different results.

Stop being shady we can see through your bullshit, we already know its not just batch 102. If you have any underdosed or dirty batch you wont be able to detect it and that shit is going to end you right there and you are going back to your rat race for living
Like always my offer to cover testing stands. It looks like I made a mistake and printed out some Test E 103 while making labels a few months ago. It would be the same as 102. There were results for Test E prior to me having batch numbers but the most recent result was for #102.