Triple B Solutions

@TripleBSolutions you definitely need to add batch numbers to your pastebin, you also need to go through whatever test e you have on hand and check batch numbers, I guess we will take your word that we have batch 102 and not 103?

To be honest I’m a totally cool mellow gentleman type of guy that gets much respect in life - you are complaining on every thread that’s has to do with underfoot underdose etc - u are the biggest jerk off on this board -
Whoa, you getting a little uppity there.

There is a variation when testing roughly 5%.

DHB I only brewed about 200g of raws and they were all in one beaker. Primo? One beaker with multiple results. Testing is not going to be exactly perfect.
So it just so happens that these 2
Samples were just under the MAX % for testing variation? Come on you really think anyone believes that

@janoshik on average what is the variation you see if you test a sample multiple times? How often does it reach the max of 5% variation?

To be honest I’m a totally cool mellow gentleman type of guy that gets much respect in life - you are complaining on every thread that’s has to do with underfoot underdose etc - u are the biggest jerk off on this board -

Little beta boy has spoken. He reads what I write and it makes him so angry. Click click clack you’ll show us who’s who around here.

You’re a totally cool mellow gentlemanly type who gets much respect in real life? Hey that’s great. I’m proud of you dude. I’m sure you’re an amazing guy. You come off as a bit of a bitch here on MESO though. You’re post history speaks for itself. Just a bunch of beta boy posts that nobody really pays any attention to.

Professional Muscle is where it’s at man. Go sign up. They’ll love you. Talk shit about MESO that will get your foot in the door.

Sit your ass down and shut up. Remember the last time I put you in detention?

You only come around when you need to score gear and then you disappear. As long as you have been a member here, it seems you would know better.
youre my bitch. been that way since you joined here. run along old man

Exactly this. I’ve gotten infections from bad gear before and it fucking sucked and was expensive as hell when I really didn’t have the money. It’s why I went looking for a better/different type of ‘source board’. So glad I found Meso because people here actually give a fuck about safety and making sure sources are on their shit.
oh yeah? i can name quite a number of sh*t sources that have ran through here lol

Little beta boy has spoken. He reads what I write and it makes him so angry. Click click clack you’ll show us who’s who around here.

You’re a totally cool mellow gentlemanly type who gets much respect in real life? Hey that’s great. I’m proud of you dude. I’m sure you’re an amazing guy. You come off as a bit of a bitch here on MESO though. You’re post history speaks for itself. Just a bunch of beta boy posts that nobody really pays any attention to.

Professional Muscle is where it’s at man. Go sign up. They’ll love you. Talk shit about MESO that will get your foot in the door.
He is a glutton for punishment haha. You stomp on his buttons and he will whine like a little girl!

Sorry being concerned about health and safety isn't big on your list. Not to mention accountability.
As for forums may I suggest iSarms. Definitely a better fit for your type. Imagine you and the iSarms owner are the same build. Enjoy
I am sure Ironman will be hitting Dylan up for his special Sarms deals there LMAO.

Dude idgaf. 1.People have posted A1 bloods and labs. 2.Dude is response af. 3. He washes his hands after he takes a fookin shyt.

It appears that trims gear is tits af.

I'll put this shit in my ass blindfolded any day of the week over pharmacunt and ballkansack.

What's the issue?

Dude idgaf. 1.People have posted A1 bloods and labs. 2.Dude is response af. 3. He washes his hands after he takes a fookin shyt.

It appears that trims gear is tits af.

I'll put this shit in my ass blindfolded any day of the week over pharmacunt and ballkansack.

What's the issue?

You made some excellent points mixed in there with the gibberish.

I assume you read the beginning of the thread? The first 2 months? That will give you a little background and perspective.