Triple B Solutions

You made some excellent points mixed in there with the gibberish.

I assume you read the beginning of the thread? The first 2 months? That will give you a little background and perspective.
Yes I did skim through the racism and cross-interogation.

I don't know shit about shit but I know that I've nailed down trim as my new source and I don't want these nancies spoiling it 4 me.

let me ask you bigbald... what source would YOU use?

I understand the point that you’re making. It’s hard to find a GOOD source. One that is perfect. It’s a unicorn.

But Trips fucked up and put labels with the wrong batch number and nobody bats an eye.

I’m determined to raise everyone’s expectations. You shouldn’t have to settle. It should be a lot better than this. We should have 2-3 solid sources that take a lot of pride in what they do. But it’s discouraging that we have like one domestic source.

If you all knew what Trips is pulling in on a weekly/monthly basis you’d have some higher expectations. It use to be “Mistakes happen, it’s how you handle them that matters”. Now it’s “oh you fucked up? No problem, just pretty please don’t leave us.” - that takes all the power from the consumer and hands it to the source. Now the source has control, AND a fuck load of our bitcoins.

Just elevate your expectations on the board here. I don’t care if you buy from him, that’s your decision. But you don’t have to be so “g2g this, g2g that” when he’s so clearly making mistakes. Have him fix his mistakes and we’d have a better source.

I don't know shit about shit but I know that I've nailed down trim as my new source and I don't want these nancies spoiling it 4 me.
I was wondering when you'd show up over here. So you decided to blast and cruise or are you stocking up for your next one?

Who the fuck do you think got Trips testing his raws and finding out his original supplier sucked? Who the fuck got him testing his products to show they were good? Who the fuck pointed out his original labels were a typo?

It wasn’t SST. It was MESO. You are welcome.

Everyone saying we’re complaining is retarded, the whole fucking point of these source threads is to bring up any problems to inform the rest of the community, bitching about T/A may give a new customer a heads up to hold off for a bit, the batch numbers not matching up is so the members know what they’re actually getting, we aren’t complaining for fun it’s all legitimate concerns

I understand the point that you’re making. It’s hard to find a GOOD source. One that is perfect. It’s a unicorn.

But Trips fucked up and put labels with the wrong batch number and nobody bats an eye.

I’m determined to raise everyone’s expectations. You shouldn’t have to settle. It should be a lot better than this. We should have 2-3 solid sources that take a lot of pride in what they do. But it’s discouraging that we have like one domestic source.

If you all knew what Trips is pulling in on a weekly/monthly basis you’d have some higher expectations. It use to be “Mistakes happen, it’s how you handle them that matters”. Now it’s “oh you fucked up? No problem, just pretty please don’t leave us.” - that takes all the power from the consumer and hands it to the source. Now the source has control, AND a fuck load of our bitcoins.

Just elevate your expectations on the board here. I don’t care if you buy from him, that’s your decision. But you don’t have to be so “g2g this, g2g that” when he’s so clearly making mistakes. Have him fix his mistakes and we’d have a better source.
I was just curious who you would use today if you had to order. serious question