Triple B Solutions

To be honest I’m a totally cool mellow gentleman type of guy that gets much respect in life - you are complaining on every thread that’s has to do with underfoot underdose etc - u are the biggest jerk off on this board -
How dare you. You sir are incorrect. I believe I am a bigger jerkoff than BBBG as are at least about 15 others on this board.

How dare you. You sir are incorrect. I believe I am a bigger jerkoff than BBBG as are at least about 15 others on this board.
Idea Volunteer GIF

I thought I remembered reading that. I have been regularly pinning 3ml in my lats because for me it’s the easiest/pip free spot.

Do you know what caused the issue, was it a floater or something else?
I think it was just the prop.. I always pin lats and never have issues. It wasnt the first time Its happened since using the Balkan prop.

I think it was just the prop.. I always pin lats and never have issues. It wasnt the first time Its happened since using the Balkan prop.
A bro just told me that old raws can cause PIP even more so than carrier oils.
But I wonder about old gear. I have used super old gear before without issues. Of course it is already suspended. I have no fucking idea. I just know when its time for the vial to hit the trash.

A bro just told me that old raws can cause PIP even more so than carrier oils.
But I wonder about old gear. I have used super old gear before without issues. Of course it is already suspended. I have no fucking idea. I just know when its time for the vial to hit the trash.
I'm sure if it looks cloudy or crashed and warming it doesn't put it back into solution, pitch it. From what I hear, gear can last several years in sealed vials when stored in cool dark place. Once you open a vial best to use it quickly enough.

So it just so happens that these 2
Samples were just under the MAX % for testing variation? Come on you really think anyone believes that

@janoshik on average what is the variation you see if you test a sample multiple times? How often does it reach the max of 5% variation?
Woah, this is more of a wild guess than anything to be taken seriously, but I'd say 1/20 tops?

I always do at least a duplicate for oils and average those to lower the error too.

I printed new labels myself and slapped them just to make trip look like an amateur
stop to sabotage him dude.
Read his intro. His is OCD. Shit like that doesnt happen to him.
And why would he even change 102 to 103 on his label printing system if he knew he is still on 102 and 103 is far away? to see if the "3" looks as cool as the "2" on the label..?
come on buddy, be a bit more creative with trying to sabotage him..tztztz

Sponsors