Triple B Solutions

I don’t talk in mystery. The problem is that there is so much misinformation and speculation in this thread when I post detailed information about my process most of you miss it.

I have never claimed to be perfect. I am human and I make mistakes.

You can easily control the level of misinformation by being a little more forthcoming.

For example, the whole SuperMegaAwesome size batch chatter. You allowed it to seem that you brewed everything all at once in one large batch. None of us knew how big so the guys that don't know much about brewing were speculating that you were doing that brew in giant vessels. Literally one big batch all at once. That talk went on for pages and a couple weeks (if I remember correctly). You eventually came forward and corrected it and said although everything was brewed at one time it was done side by side with the same measurements. Most of us agree that's not "one batch". So you kind of squirmed by the product testing with that. We all remember though.

Now you messed up and affixed labels with the wrong batch number? Well, it kind of seems like you're onto that next batch but didn't get raws or product tests back yet. I am 110% certain that you will present the testing results for your raws at the same time you present your product tests for the next batch again. That defeats the purpose of the raws tests.

When you first came here, you were defiant. Then you gave in and did the testing to satisfy us. I was hopeful that you turned a new leaf there. I really wish that you would just do things the RIGHT way and raise your prices and minimum. Moving less product and packs, yet making the same amount or slightly more, would reduce your exposure and risk. It would also make a lot of satisfied customers here. You don't need the noobs and the 2-3 vial single cycle orders. You don't need to be so combative. We want GOOD sources. You check a lot of the boxes, but I can't help but feel you are just going through the motions. If you really got your shit together, this could work a lot better for you.

You've been out in the open here on MESO for 7 months (nearly 8). The one year mark is typically the time that sources either make mistakes or start to feel the eyes on you. There's no point in changing your ways now, the countdown started. Make as much money as you can being a "Meh" source. But if you did things the correct way, you would be talking about going private now, with a long list of loyal happy customers. You write your own checks at that point and don't have all these eyes on you.

I don’t talk in mystery. The problem is that there is so much misinformation and speculation in this thread when I post detailed information about my process most of you miss it.

I have never claimed to be perfect. I am human and I make mistakes.
well, so do the first step and explain to the community why in hell you would change the batch number in your label printing system if you knew 103 is not there yet and 102 is still plenty stock?
This is what i meant with mystery. Instead of giving the clear answer why mistakes happen you come in here after 30 posts and have nothing better to ask than "having fun?"
instead you should have explained the WHYS behind your acting.

Why do you defend this source so hard? Why not let trips answer the questions instead of trying to shit on people for asking questions?
Because there’s fuck head members coming out of the wood works to fuck with a source who’s trying to do good. I’m not defending him. I just started his gear yesterday... my t/a was 8 days so not amazing. But he’s testing a lot of his stuff. Most aren’t. Balkan isn’t I don’t see y’all saying anything about them lol

Because there’s fuck head members coming out of the wood works to fuck with a source who’s trying to do good. I’m not defending him. I just started his gear yesterday... my t/a was 8 days so not amazing. But he’s testing a lot of his stuff. Most aren’t. Balkan isn’t I don’t see y’all saying anything about them lol
if you mean me with fuck head member coming out of the wood its okay. But i already visited that wood when it was built so im not really a newcomer.
And you are right. As you see some pages earlier, ive even defended him when ppl complained about a TA being close to a week.. because this is no reason to complain.
But there are other issues that are more serious and that should be handled in a professional manner by the source - where he fails miserable every fuck*** time.
E.g. the batch issue IS something serious. Test results will not help you if you do not know which vials belong to that batch.

Balkan isn't a source here.

Who gives a fuck? Let him defend himself, he's a grown ass man.

When you undermine the members when you defend sources and this board is about protecting members, not sources.

If there is a legit question, it needs to be asked. IF it has already been answered, point the member in the right direction instead of berating them. Members need to stick together, and the idiots and trolls will be run off.

I don't think you're a shill, but I do think you care too much about a drug dealer.

well, so do the first step and explain to the community why in hell you would change the batch number in your label printing system if you knew 103 is not there yet and 102 is still plenty stock?
This is what i meant with mystery. Instead of giving the clear answer why mistakes happen you come in here after 30 posts and have nothing better to ask than "having fun?"
instead you should have explained the WHYS behind your acting.
I have some products on 103 and some on 102. There was a mistake and some batches of Test E batch #102 were sent out with #103 on the labels. No more than a few days worth of orders and those vials are from batch #102.

He shoves it up your ass
Haha okay buddy.
Take this for what's it's worth... I've read here for about a year just doing my research on labs. Etc.

I am a competitor at the professional level. Not trying to brag and not here to toot my horn but I'm going to give you my experience with Naps and geneza.

As a competitor at a high level, you don't use stuff you're unsure about - that's detrimental to a prep.

I've used naps for 5 years and for every single off season cycle and every single contest prep. In about 50 orders. Yes, 50. I have only had ONE small issue. I had some dragon pharma npp that I wasn't so sure about but I didn't bother to do labs because I know naps doesn't let junk go out.

The rest of the stuff I've ever is always geneza. I know geneza has got a bad rep from people. You know what those people have bad things to say??? It's because they don't know what the drugs are supposed to do. If you're diet and training isn't on point you are pissing down your leg. You could run 1 gram of test and anadrol and still look like sh** and not get stronger if you don't know your diet or what the compound is doing to your body.

My old roommate split a order with me about 5 years ago. We used the exact same cycle. He swears his stuff was fake or under dosed. Funny because I saw changes in an unbelievable way.

I know you all think just because it's a UGL it's under dosed. That's not true at all. I don't care what you may say. Am I fighting for all UGLS? HELL NO. I had to get some stuff quick one time and ordered domestic and I know the sht was under dosed. I know my body I know my diet and I know my training. I know how my body reacts to EVERY SINGLE DRUG.

Honestly I have no reason to get on here and lie for anyone but I do get sick of people trying to blame naps for bad gear. If anything the gear is overdosed! You can bash me all you want because I have 1 post and not take this comment and reputable but I can tell you that the gear is good to go. I will always use and trust naps. Always.

I have some products on 103 and some on 102. There was a mistake and some batches of Test E batch #102 were sent out with #103 on the labels. No more than a few days worth of orders and those vials are from batch #102.
You don’t have different print proof files set up for each compound? That’s the only way that I can see that mistake happening.

Why would you even have touched the Test E batch number in your template if you weren’t on to the next batch? That doesn’t make any sense.

Then you went back and corrected it later but didn’t know that it was wrong? Dude, what?

Same batch or different batches using the same raws?
A simple yes or no please.

Haha okay buddy.
What’s your point....? Show me a bad hplc Geneza report. I’ll wait. Kinda proved my point here. Thank you. Even though your tried hard and dug up a 2015 post (kinda creepy) it backfired

I remember so many shit talkers about Geneza till anabolic lab came out then lots of crickets

Last edited:
There are sources on MESO actively selling that meet none of the requirements you are currently pushing on me. I have been on MESO for more than half a year no with no issues regarding the quality of my gear. I have not had any drama besides this thread.

I will be focusing on making sure packs are sent out within 24 hours and my email response time. I will continue to test my raws in batch numbers and encourage blind testing. I cannot keep up with everything and spend hours each day on this thread.

Members are correct that my order volume has grown substantially even in the last few weeks. Minimum order size will go up soon.

We've been doing this since last year. BarBender remains vague in order to maintain plausible deniability when cornered. He willfully allows speculation to be mistaken for fact rather than setting the record straight and then uses this as an excuse, ie: misinformation.