Triple B Solutions

stop to sabotage him dude.
Read his intro. His is OCD. Shit like that doesnt happen to him.
And why would he even change 102 to 103 on his label printing system if he knew he is still on 102 and 103 is far away? to see if the "3" looks as cool as the "2" on the label..?
come on buddy, be a bit more creative with trying to sabotage him..tztztz
Having fun?

manu dealt with crius who sold him some gh that sent him to the hospital then ghosted him after saying he would help cover the medical bills. for someone whos dealt with a shithead like that to say trips has an attitude problem says a lot

Having fun?
Seriously, why don’t you just explain your process what you actually do, then make a plan to fix your batching numbers and process within the next 3-6 months. I think that would resolve a lot and you wouldn’t lose any customers that you have here, maybe you would even gain a few. Then also that would protect your reputation if issues arise eventually, that way you can recall batch 104.02 or whatever.

There was something that @ickyrica (you still around brother??) Used to post at the beginning of every source intro. I think that should be the go to questions for every source and they should oblige

There was something that @ickyrica (you still around brother??) Used to post at the beginning of every source intro. I think that should be the go to questions for every source and they should oblige
Yes it was @Skull that wrote many of those questions...props to him for that. Haven't seen Skull or Icky around in ages and hope they are OK just busy people in real life.

Just don't burn your jewels brother!
So Close Aftershow GIF by YoungerTV

Here's how this works, do no deviate.

You will post up pictures of:
1. Your lab
2. Your sterilization equipment
3. Your current finished stock
4. Your current supply of raws

All pics are to have a piece of paper with today's date and 'Meso is #1' written clearly on it.

You will also tell us your general sterilization process, what you brew with for carrier and you will answer any other questions you are presented with.

Member security is the number 1 item for the members on Meso. Clean gear that is dosed accurately is the next biggest item.

The last take away for you is Meso isn't a source board. If we want you gone, or not here in the first place, you will not be here.

@ickyrica

Yeah, you do not?
Maybe if you didnt talk in "mystery" when you were asked about batches etc. there would be no discussion
I don’t talk in mystery. The problem is that there is so much misinformation and speculation in this thread when I post detailed information about my process most of you miss it.

I have never claimed to be perfect. I am human and I make mistakes.

1. Your lab

All pics are to have a piece of paper with today's date and 'Meso is #1' written clearly on it.

You will also tell us your general sterilization process, what you brew with for carrier and you will answer any other questions you are presented with.

Member security is the number 1 item for the members on Meso. Clean gear that is dosed accurately is the next biggest item.

The last take away for you is Meso isn't a source board. If we want you gone, or not here in the first place, you will not be here.

@ickyrica
Lol

1. Your lab

@ickyrica
Well he never came through with any of the criteria now did he?

I don’t talk in mystery. The problem is that there is so much misinformation and speculation in this thread when I post detailed information about my process most of you miss it.

I have never claimed to be perfect. I am human and I make mistakes.
Yes yes it's all this "misinformations" fault that is causing your T/A and batch fuck ups! You've posted detailed info?? You won't even post pics(set-up) so quick making excuses.

1. Your lab

@ickyrica
What about tits?