Triple B Solutions

Bunch of complainers daily - it’s unreal man - just find a different source and get your ass to the gym - dame shut over and over omg - I’m trying to find a new board to join

Looks like I messed up and sent out some labels of #103 for Test E a couple months ago. Sorry about that. It is the same batch as #103. I will go ahead and skip to #104 for the new batch.

Just check the video footage that you take while boxing up and shipping orders….

Hey there Trips, I’ll fucking say it again. Put the fucking batch numbers in your fucking pastebin with the fucking test results next to it. Then nobody will be fucking surprised or fucking asking questions about the fucking test results for the different fucking batches.

Like always my offer to cover testing stands. It looks like I made a mistake and printed out some Test E 103 while making labels a few months ago. It would be the same as 102. There were results for Test E prior to me having batch numbers but the most recent result was for #102.
How do you mess up printing labels? I mean after batch 102 labels were created there would be no need to edit the label until your next batch??? How did you not catch this sooner with you triple checking vials before you pack them?

Bunch of complainers daily - it’s unreal man - just find a different source and get your ass to the gym - dame shut over and over omg - I’m trying to find a new board to join

You joining a different board is the best thing I’ve read in this thread. Try Anabolic Steroid Forum, Brotherhood of Pain or Professional Muscle. I can see you fitting in very well at any of those forums.

Just check the video footage that you take while boxing up and shipping orders….

Hey there Trips, I’ll fucking say it again. Put the fucking batch numbers in your fucking pastebin with the fucking test results next to it. Then nobody will be fucking surprised or fucking asking questions about the fucking test results for the different fucking batches.
So many outdated stuff in his pastebin like him overdosing by 10% but he's too busy collecting bitcoins to edit it

We can add you along with @Athlete127 to trips pom pom squad.
"Give me T give me an R give me an I give me a P give me a S and whats that spell? TRIPS!!! YEAH let's go team.

Don't be crying when your cheeks rot or you have to pay 10,000s dollars in hospital bills because you think a drug dealer is your best friend. We will be laughing at you & quoting your post

Sorry being concerned about health and safety isn't big on your list. Not to mention accountability.
As for forums may I suggest iSarms. Definitely a better fit for your type. Imagine you and the iSarms owner are the same build. Enjoy

Attachments

7.5 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
That would be 102
Ok so this proves all of
Our points about you brewing smaller batches calling them big batches. You’re test of 102 came out at 318mg/ml, while looking at @Norma Jeane Mortenson tests they came back at 305mg/ml for the same batch. Now does 13mg really mean shit?? No it doesn’t but it’s the principle that shows you aren’t 100% consistent with your measurements and how a mistake can be made. Even though you say you could never make a mistake measuring.

which also makes a lot more sense with your DHB results how your test came back at 80mg/ml but my test came back at 118mg/ml, you Claimed the vial crashed but I really don’t believe that anymore.

Ok so this proves all of
Our points about you brewing smaller batches calling them big batches. You’re test of 102 came out at 318mg/ml, while looking at @Norma Jeane Mortenson tests they came back at 305mg/ml for the same batch. Now does 13mg really mean shit?? No it doesn’t but it’s the principle that shows you aren’t 100% consistent with your measurements and how a mistake can be made. Even though you say you could never make a mistake measuring.

which also makes a lot more sense with your DHB results how your test came back at 80mg/ml but my test came back at 118mg/ml, you Claimed the vial crashed but I really don’t believe that anymore.
There is a variation when testing roughly 5%.

DHB I only brewed about 200g of raws and they were all in one beaker. Primo? One beaker with multiple results. Testing is not going to be exactly perfect.

Don't be crying when your cheeks rot or you have to pay 10,000s dollars in hospital bills because you think a drug dealer is your best friend. We will be laughing at you & quoting your post

Exactly this. I’ve gotten infections from bad gear before and it fucking sucked and was expensive as hell when I really didn’t have the money. It’s why I went looking for a better/different type of ‘source board’. So glad I found Meso because people here actually give a fuck about safety and making sure sources are on their shit.

You joining a different board is the best thing I’ve read in this thread. Try Anabolic Steroid Forum, Brotherhood of Pain or Professional Muscle. I can see you fitting in very well at any of those forums.
To be honest I’m a totally cool mellow gentleman type of guy that gets much respect in life - you are complaining on every thread that’s has to do with underfoot underdose etc - u are the biggest jerk off on this board -

Little cock cochino back at it again just because someone doesn’t bash a source back with him. Little dick faggot
Sit your ass down and shut up. Remember the last time I put you in detention?

You only come around when you need to score gear and then you disappear. As long as you have been a member here, it seems you would know better.

To be honest I’m a totally cool mellow gentleman type of guy that gets much respect in life - you are complaining on every thread that’s has to do with underfoot underdose etc - u are the biggest jerk off on this board -
Anyone who has to tell someone they get “much respect in life” definitely gets walked on, on a daily basis and also enjoys watching his wife get fucked.

Just say you like it in the ass and go man. No need to skirt around it.