Triple B Solutions

Bro I was paying $12 for a single amp of Sustanon 10 years ago lol
Was it legit though? I paid that and even a little more longer ago than 10 years but the shit was much better than the pakistan sustanon or the green ones, NIle I think. I believe the ones I got were from Turkey and they fucking rocked.
The old mexican sostenon redijects were pretty good too. I think the best price I got on those was 7 or 10 a pop.

Lol what are you talking about dude, you messaged me a few hours after I sent it and said “received”?????? Jesus man like I said I’m trying to be square here and give you a good chance but everything you’re saying keeps changing
Yes Tren, I see the transaction is coming through but sometimes it can take hours for it to reach 3 confirmations. If you send payment at say 630 in the evening your pack likely is not going to go out until the next day.

My impression from what I've seen here is that BBB has a good thing going but that he may be overwhelmed atm. In the beginning he didn't present himself as he should but now it seems he tests a lot minus gh and one other item?
I am interested to see how things turn out here. Seems like he could be decent.

Yes Tren, I see the transaction is coming through but sometimes it can take hours for it to reach 3 confirmations. If you send payment at say 630 in the evening your pack likely is not going to go out until the next day.
But you know that’s not the case here! Holy shit man, i received the blockchain confirmation literally 2 hours after sending, which means it’s through the blockchain and complete, stop trying to make these scenarios so it looks like it wasn’t your fault lmao

But you know that’s not the case here! Holy shit man, i received the blockchain confirmation literally 2 hours after sending, which means it’s through the blockchain and complete, stop trying to make these scenarios so it looks like it wasn’t your fault lmao
Dude if your pack is shipped what are you tripping on? Trips is not known for good t/a but shit will arrive. If you would’ve read his thread at all you would’ve been prepared for that. I’m not protecting a source but your whining about something that is clearly an out in the open issue prior to you ordering.

Was it legit though? I paid that and even a little more longer ago than 10 years but the shit was much better than the pakistan sustanon or the green ones, NIle I think. I believe the ones I got were from Turkey and they fucking rocked.
The old mexican sostenon redijects were pretty good too. I think the best price I got on those was 7 or 10 a pop.
Yup. 2 amps a week and I was in the mid 4000s. Had some androlics too. Yeah I’ve seen the Mexican ones for the same price with the fucking 18g harpoon lmao.

My impression from what I've seen here is that BBB has a good thing going but that he may be overwhelmed atm. In the beginning he didn't present himself as he should but now it seems he tests a lot minus gh and one other item?
I am interested to see how things turn out here. Seems like he could be decent.
He definitely could, he’s has/ and is getting more testing like he should, has good pricing, but like you said he’s overwhelmed and his shipping is suffering and instead of making a post saying he’s backed up he’s just letting shit hit the fan, I know he thinks I’m just being a dick about it but I’m rooting for him we all need a good domestic source with testing around here

Dude if your pack is shipped what are you tripping on? Trips is not known for good t/a but shit will arrive. If you would’ve read his thread at all you would’ve been prepared for that. I’m not protecting a source but your whining about something that is clearly an out in the open issue prior to you ordering.
The fact I can’t get a straight answer? Lol from now on everyone will just stay quiet with any problems they have because it’ll show up

Trips is a domestic source. All his test have been good, blind or not. And his t/a is around a week sometime from what I’ve seen

Okay Tren, you said I waited a week to ship this. I did not. I am sorry for the delay and I have offered to try to fix this multiple times using multiple venues. I am not sure what you are indicating that I am trying to change. I have accepted responsibility for this multiple times.

I am going off memory but I believe I replied received on Wednesday afternoon. Normally it would be dropped off the next day. This was dropped off Friday. 2 days to ship is not what I aim for and I apologise and want to make that part up to you.

The fact I can’t get a straight answer? Lol from now on everyone will just stay quiet with any problems they have because it’ll show up
No please express your problem for the members to see, but going back and forth with the source when it says the pack is shipped on informed is different

Arguing with a buyer though is not a good look.
thats kinda what trips does around here. always tries to think hes right.

remember the incident with a customer missing 2 packs of anavar? trips kept insisting that the guy threw it in the trash then finally gave in and said he'd give it to the guy on his next order or something

What other answer do you want from me Tren?
The one where you take responsibility, you’ve changed it from the post office not picking it up, to them sitting on it, and to not getting the bitcoins for a few days, but it seems to never be your fault so let’s just end it here because it’s clearly someone else’s fault

I will take my knowledge and credibility over yours any day of the week. It isnt about money. I have paid $75 for a vial of test and $15. Good gear is good gear. I will take the one who test their stuff any day.
so testing alone is enough for you to consider someone a good source? lmao

thats all you have to say and nothing about trips being evasive and a cunt in general.

thats kinda what trips does around here. always tries to think hes right.

remember the incident with a customer missing 2 packs of anavar? trips kept insisting that the guy threw it in the trash then finally gave in and said he'd give it to the guy on his next order or something
That customer recently posted that the issue had been taken care of.