Triple B Solutions

Wow such great customer service! Why do you always have to insult customers with your passive aggressive arrogance? You have been called out on this many times but you can't get it through your thick skull. I feel you have the potential to be a good source here Trip but you lack some very basic people skills. Not to mention lab pics and the countless other things we've asked for.
I'm not defending him but seriously? I didn't notice a hint of arrogance in his reply. If anything he acknowledged the dudes frustration and apologized. Pretty cut and dried.

Wow such great customer service! Why do you always have to insult customers with your passive aggressive arrogance? You have been called out on this many times but you can't get it through your thick skull. I feel you have the potential to be a good source here Trip but you lack some very basic people skills. Not to mention lab pics and the countless other things we've asked for.
This thread is coming on 10k replies, I think we’re past lab pics. Testing would be reassuring and good for business tho lol

Is your anavar currently stocked? If so, how are you managing to keep it stocked despite the shortage in China for months now? I'm getting more and more suspicious of ordering anavar from sources that still claim to have it in stock. @TripleBSolutions
It is currently stocked. It is still stocked because I order my raws in bulk. You are welcome to have it tested.

I have more Anavar on order.

you guys are going to run off a good source...
Lol what? Because people want testing? Accountability? Transparency? I went back to the intro and holy hell.... That shit would've never flown a year or two ago. Dude came in posted 3 pics and boom that's it? Am I missing something on batch testing? Raws testing BEFORE brewing? Incentive for members testing other than bloods? These are the things that make a source good or decent. But that can go to shit tomorrow...

You sound like a shill and how much gear did Trip give you for making that statement?

Trip is better off on SST and Eroids.
lets not forget you were a shill for the BIGGEST dirt bag source of all time...(goldline/dred)... you are on EVERY single board I read it is honestly telling me you have no life. Dude is testing more than anyone else I have seen on here. How many samples have you sent in?

Lol what? Because people want testing? Accountability? Transparency? I went back to the intro and holy hell.... That shit would've never flown a year or two ago. Dude came in posted 3 pics and boom that's it? Am I missing something on batch testing? Raws testing BEFORE brewing? Incentive for members testing other than bloods? These are the things that make a source good or decent. But that can go to shit tomorrow...
I have over 50 HPLC tests now. Raws and finished products were tested and I will have more test results soon. I offer a large blind testing incentive that many customers here have used.

I asked a question via email yesterday. Didn’t get a response, but I suppose it’s understandable if business is heavy right now
Definitely did not forget about you Connor, I’m a bit slammed with orders but I have your email saved and I will get back to you tonight.