Triple B Solutions

Exactly. People still want GH testing results as well.
trips showed up yesterday and didnt say anything about it. guess you guys have your answer about the gh testing.

not sure why you guys would order gh from him though since hes just reselling other sources. why not buy directly from the source and get better prices?

trips showed up yesterday and didnt say anything about it. guess you guys have your answer about the gh testing.

not sure why you guys would order gh from him though since hes just reselling other sources. why not buy directly from the source and get better prices?
This reminds me, what happened to Brewly? Seemed like such a fantastic idea.

i'd rather have him deal with potential customs bullshit or greedy domestic Chinamen and pay a little extra so that i don't have to.

Do not have HGH testing back yet. I do have testing on these kits from the supplier but I am waiting for my own testing to come back before I offer them on the market. I should have MENT testing along with some other new batches soon too.

Do not have HGH testing back yet. I do have testing on these kits from the supplier but I am waiting for my own testing to come back before I offer them on the market. I should have MENT testing along with some other new batches soon too.

Run of the mill, no name generic or something that we're familiar with?