Triple B Solutions

I deleted the post less than 20 seconds after I wrote it. I didn't defend naps or that wasnt.my intention. It wasn't my best moment. Apparently I am the only person on meso who is not allowed to make.mistakes.

That was a doozy of a mistake Mike. It was multiple paragraphs undercutting all of our vetting efforts. In one post you showed who’s side you are on.

Does anyone actually get their shit quickly like you should from trips? Last time I ordered it took so long he told me he would ship my next pack for free, I didn’t take him up on it and placed another order a week ago, nothing on informed delivery so I emailed him about it and he just shipped it today. Maybe just my luck but damn I want a 3 day TD like people talk aboit

That was a doozy of a mistake Mike. It was multiple paragraphs undercutting all of our vetting efforts. In one post you showed who’s side you are on.
I recognized my mistake and even apologized via PM. I suppose you are so perfect and never make mistakes that my efforts fall short but what more can I do

Does anyone actually get their shit quickly like you should from trips? Last time I ordered it took so long he told me he would ship my next pack for free, I didn’t take him up on it and placed another order a week ago, nothing on informed delivery so I emailed him about it and he just shipped it today. Maybe just my luck but damn I want a 3 day TD like people talk aboit
i would have just switched sources after the long ta the first time around

Naps quickly quoted it because it was the first and only positive post in his entire shitty thread.
I was on one of my emotional manic change the world trips and while I was writing it I saw in my mind you and naps declaring peace and everyone being happy. I hit post reply without even reading it and then I read it and deleted it.

I deleted the post less than 20 seconds after I wrote it. I didn't defend naps or that wasnt.my intention. It wasn't my best moment. Apparently I am the only person on meso who is not allowed to make.mistakes.
A mistake is leaving milk out on the counter. Not sticking up for a source that threatened to dox people