Triple B Solutions

Quiet
Your family is in ever more danger from your post here
I thought you cared about their safety?
When the federal agents bust down your front door tell them it was worth it.
I'm sure they will understand.
Here's what I have to say to that......

Oh, nevermind.

I don't get the backstory or is Mike just trolling you?
He asked me to publicly proclaim my city and state numerous pages back. I said no. He then proceeded to PM me, and insult me incoherently in this thread. So I'm done responding and clogging up this thread with nonsense.

He asked me to publicly proclaim my city and state numerous pages back. I said no. He then proceeded to PM me, and insult me incoherently in this thread. So I'm done responding and clogging up this thread with nonsense.
Your user name couldn't be more clear, why'd he ask? You're Sven of the northman

Last edited:
Incorrect. You stated something publicly and I asked via PM if you were from a part of Cali not far from me. I only inquired because I'm stuck without a training partner and having a tough time finding one. If you lived close by that might have worked out but its cool.

Last edited:
Lol you remind me if this dude who used to be on here... I can't remember the handle. Justfish? Idk.
Not me.
For the record I am always looking to make friends with kindred spirits because this world is a very unfriendly place when you don't know anyone and the people are all strangers. I intend to do well at my chosen sport and there's a good chance I will do a fair bit of traveling. I would like to have friends all.over the world if possible.

Not me.
For the record I am always looking to make friends with kindred spirits because this world is a very unfriendly place when you don't know anyone and the people are all strangers. I intend to do well at my chosen sport and there's a good chance I will do a fair bit of traveling. I would like to have friends all.over the world if possible.
Lol I'm not calling you out on an alt handle or anything don't get me wrong. Just the demeanor. Except that dude was a huge dick. It seems like a lot of people are gone now. Since TGI went out.

Tgi? Thank God Its....?????
Help me out here
Busted dealer. Got drunk and shot off his guns. Neighbors called police. Police found lab. While out on bond got in motorcycle wreck which killed his wife. Sad situation. At least this is what I remember from the stories.
May have threatened a member once too either to whack them or harm them, I dont remember. Plus dude has a really big neck and does have the tough guy look.

Busted dealer. Got drunk and shot off his guns. Neighbors called police. Police found lab. While out on bond got in motorcycle wreck which killed his wife. Sad situation. At least this is what I remember from the stories.
May have threatened a member once too either to whack them or harm them, I dont remember. Plus dude has a really big neck and does have the tough guy look.
Ohhhh I read about him I think. Also BBBG was able to piece together his id on some post about a basketball court in his house and a zillow ad showing court in a picture or something. Sucks for him.

Funny I remember when police actually had to make controlled buys from a source and track them down. You know, actual police work. Now it seems they wait for these fuckups to fall from the sky into their laps.

For some reason I thought it was his neighbors that were shooting off guns and he got caught up in something. I don't really remember though. But he was a hell of a source I would have to admit. The dude even offered to pay for an MRI when I tore a pec actually. I didn't know that about his wife that's absolutely insane. Too bad he couldn't just keep it together.

For some reason I thought it was his neighbors that were shooting off guns and he got caught up in something. I don't really remember though. But he was a hell of a source I would have to admit. The dude even offered to pay for an MRI when I tore a pec actually. I didn't know that about his wife that's absolutely insane. Too bad he couldn't just keep it together.
I distinctly recall meth being involved somehow but only BBBG could say for sure. He never forgets important details.

I distinctly recall meth being involved somehow but only BBBG could say for sure. He never forgets important details.
No meth. His wife's mugshot had some open facial sores so a few guys thought she was a tweaker but apparently her face broke her fall when she was resisting arrest/trying to prevent the sheriffs from entering the property.

Why are there so many violent threats lately between members? WTF? Using AAS as an excuse to be violent or angry is just fucking stupid, so don't play that card. I have more experience with violence than 90%+ of this forum, but I don't bring it up or wish it on anyone, because anyone that understands REAL VIOLENCE knows that it's not something to fuck around about.

Chill the fuck out already.