Triple B Solutions

Why are there so many violent threats lately between members? WTF? Using AAS as an excuse to be violent or angry is just fucking stupid, so don't play that card. I have more experience with violence than 90%+ of this forum, but I don't bring it up or wish it on anyone, because anyone that understands REAL VIOLENCE knows that it's not something to fuck around about.

Chill the fuck out already.
Wut?

I believe you just brought it up...

Incorrect. You stated something publicly and I asked via PM if you were from a part of Cali not far from me. I only inquired because I'm stuck without a training partner and having a tough time finding one. If you lived close by that might have worked out but its cool.
You do you Mike. Your secret is safe with my indifference.

Did you report them? Remember: Only you can prevent forest fires. Wait, wrong one. Let's try: Remember! Harm reduction begins with you! There we go. That's the one.
Lol the guy claimed to.work in finance yet two times failed 180+80 first he said 220 then 240 and when I corrected him he said he could beat me up and then wanted to see my legs. He had to be on something. He is also a marathon runner and allegedly running 1200mgs primo with test dhb and maybe something else. Its in this thread a couple pages back. I was dying laughing. 5ft9 180lb toothpick man started going into details how he trains like anyone really wants to look like him. When i pointed out we are the same age and height and I outweigh him by 80lbs he flipped his wig. Must be the primo!!! Oh and he is like 13% and 180lbs ROFL naturally he tried claiming single digit bf and was called out for it

I did not report him nor would I. Its the internet and I support free speech unless you are naps and your speech potentially hurts people but I totally acquiesce on the naps thing. BBBG can handle him he doesn't need my help

Fuck naps all the same

Yea I guess I was a little late to the party, but the posts from @CJ Taylor where he was basically saying he would beat up @Methyl Mike just a page or two back. That is what I was referring to, probably should've quoted it
Cj is a weeny, Mike is and old man with nice biceps and stressed about his cat and wether his gear is gonna show up or not and @TripleBSolutions did you get your gh tested the black dude with the big back is asking

This right here. Love me some freedom. I don’t think free speech means people should be blatantly offensive fuck heads, but I sure as shit wouldnt start prosecuting people for their word choice.
I have been on forums since 2001. My skin is thiccc boi

only one man rattles me and that's only because I kind of look up to him

I have been on forums since 2001. My skin is thiccc boi

only one man rattles me and that's only because I kind of look up to him
My skin is thick, I’ve had my head town off by dr Jim at least a dozen times!

veterans will know what I’m talking about haha