Triple B Solutions

Threatening to dox or send hot packs to people is inexcusable here. There is no coming back from that, and there shouldn't be.

Except when new guys see some guy with 2,000 posts sticking up for the source. Then those new guys rush in their orders and the source secures enough of a foothold here to hang around.

Threatening to dox or send hot packs to people is inexcusable here. There is no coming back from that, and there shouldn't be.
I argued that point with Millard and basically I understand the rules and for naps I would make this one exception. But I get why things are how they are.

Let it go please.

I don’t know Mike. You went to a lot of effort to write that long post out only to turn around and delete it. You’ve admitted you do most of your communication via PM.

To me it really looks like you PM’d Naps and perhaps came to an arrangement (or so you thought) so you hit “post reply” only to receive a response from Naps of “deal is off” so you quickly tried to delete.

Did you get played by Naps?

I'm skimming your posts because you're so annoying. You're correct I'm not doing math correctly bc I'm not remembering your lies. I work in finance so trust me when I say math isn't a problem. There was no nerve struck either. You're a troll.
I heard your MD Fucks your girlfriend.

I don’t know Mike. You went to a lot of effort to write that long post out only to turn around and delete it. You’ve admitted you do most of your communication via PM.

To me it really looks like you PM’d Naps and perhaps came to an arrangement (or so you thought) so you hit “post reply” only to receive a response from Naps of “deal is off” so you quickly tried to delete.

Did you get played by Naps?
Nothing gets by you does it

Nothing gets by you does it
Nope. Not with people like us on yo ass. Here’s mikes real thoughts in case anyone needed a reminder.

Methyl Mike said:
I understand the collective is very anti-d of get it and I kind of don't.

If it were up to me I would prefer if people commenting were past customers and stop the piling on because it makes us look immature. Vetting of sources yes I get that, protecting people new to the black market is noble. But redundancy is exactly that, it is not progressive it solves/accomplishes nothing.

Why vet sources? Because there is a goal.
Why care about harm reduction? Again, there is something to be achieved.

Piling on one source or.another, over and over again accomplishes what? What is the goal? Can anyone actually tell me what is expected of Naps that he isn't doing?

Mighty Mouse hinted on lack of testing. Is that an issue?

Bbbg hinted at a few issues, I think poor opsec (retaining customer data past the transaction) and generally a lack of desire to solve complaints and a perceived desire to control what people see ie suppression of those who got screwed and were never taken care of. Did I miss something?

If the collective has other, pertinent grievances with Naps advertising here perhaps raise them now. Preferably in a clear, concise manner. From there Naps is free to address them disregard them or whatever. Its his business.

I'm just sick of people going in circles when I know most likely none or very few of them were ever his customers. And yes, there is a difference. With sources there are always good and bad rumors gossip etc but one person's experience does not mean your experience will be the same.

I ordered from.Naps and got what I paid for in timely fashion. I never bought from him again because there's just too many damned choices on his site. Its also too risky receiving mail from (country witheld) for me.

I do not get people and their "gotta have this or that brand and nothing else is good" mentality. I use a ugl, products are good prices are good and I don't have to research current gossip on such and such lab and then decipher who has an agenda etc etc. Its time consuming. For that reason I don't buy from Naps.

I am indifferent. He's a source. No more or less important than any other.

The burnt vial of tren how many years ago now was that? 6? 8?

Just

Nope. Not with people like us on yo ass. Here’s mikes real thoughts in case anyone needed a reminder.

Methyl Mike said:
I understand the collective is very anti-d of get it and I kind of don't.

If it were up to me I would prefer if people commenting were past customers and stop the piling on because it makes us look immature. Vetting of sources yes I get that, protecting people new to the black market is noble. But redundancy is exactly that, it is not progressive it solves/accomplishes nothing.

Why vet sources? Because there is a goal.
Why care about harm reduction? Again, there is something to be achieved.

Piling on one source or.another, over and over again accomplishes what? What is the goal? Can anyone actually tell me what is expected of Naps that he isn't doing?

Mighty Mouse hinted on lack of testing. Is that an issue?

Bbbg hinted at a few issues, I think poor opsec (retaining customer data past the transaction) and generally a lack of desire to solve complaints and a perceived desire to control what people see ie suppression of those who got screwed and were never taken care of. Did I miss something?

If the collective has other, pertinent grievances with Naps advertising here perhaps raise them now. Preferably in a clear, concise manner. From there Naps is free to address them disregard them or whatever. Its his business.

I'm just sick of people going in circles when I know most likely none or very few of them were ever his customers. And yes, there is a difference. With sources there are always good and bad rumors gossip etc but one person's experience does not mean your experience will be the same.

I ordered from.Naps and got what I paid for in timely fashion. I never bought from him again because there's just too many damned choices on his site. Its also too risky receiving mail from (country witheld) for me.

I do not get people and their "gotta have this or that brand and nothing else is good" mentality. I use a ugl, products are good prices are good and I don't have to research current gossip on such and such lab and then decipher who has an agenda etc etc. Its time consuming. For that reason I don't buy from Naps.

I am indifferent. He's a source. No more or less important than any other.

The burnt vial of tren how many years ago now was that? 6? 8?

Just

Wow. That’s pretty long.

Hmm… post it on a whim and then immediately find Jesus and delete it or “hey Naps it looks like you could use a little help and in return I might ask you to help me…”

mike says he ordered from naps many years ago but says hes on his first cycle now cause he had needlephobia lmao