Triple B Solutions

Why is @MindlessWork not answering @BigBaldBeardGuy?
Hey BBBG, your angry emoji not cuz you like Brewly, right? Just annoyed I even brought them up I figure. Is that place still in biz?

I didn’t like Brewly. That’s why I clicked the angry emoji. Nothing against you.

Last I heard his website was down. Imagine that, he didn’t get the dream clearnet market place.

And no Mindless, it wasn’t Manwhore. It was some computer dork from SST. Grog or Jog or something.

I didn’t like Brewly. That’s why I clicked the angry emoji. Nothing against you.

Last I heard his website was down. Imagine that, he didn’t get the dream clearnet market place.

And no Mindless, it wasn’t Manwhore. It was some computer dork from SST. Grog or Jog or something.
Okay thanks for the feedback. My bad and yes Brewly was pretty much run off from here. SST dorks are plain hilarious if not downright stupid.

Hey sir, I emailed to get a price list, look forward to your reply.

EDIT: looks like the email came back as not delivered due to mailbox limit exceeded

"Error: mailbox quota exceeded "

This dude will take 0 accountability for his poor T/A and blame the post office for “not scanning it” even though it clearly says on the tracking info he didn’t drop it off at the post office until a week after I ordered and messaged him asking about it, atleast Stanford would be honest when he did shit like that and make up for it

This dude will take 0 accountability for his poor T/A and blame the post office for “not scanning it” even though it clearly says on the tracking info he didn’t drop it off at the post office until a week after I ordered and messaged him asking about it, atleast Stanford would be honest when he did shit like that and make up for it
Once TA starts to go downhill it’s never a good sign.

I’ve seen this time and time again with sources.

That’s the usual. Dealing with it right now, but like I said earlier I like his primo so it is what it is

Sorry you have had a lackluster experience Trena. I was slower than usual to get your pack out and for that I apologise. Your post is a little embellished but I understand the anger. I expressed that I was sorry for the delay and offered to make it up to you.

Manwhore was a member here and apparently Mindless figured out that he was Brewly. So I'm trying to find out how Mindless was able to connect the dots on that one.
oh I know brotha, I'm saying mindless is like brick. he just says things. His overuse of the word "as" has been killing me since I joined here. That word is probably in +90% of his posts as he thinks it makes him sound less mindless.
Did you see what I did there...

Mindless has been a meso brother for over a decade though, he’s always had a goofy input, shit when I came around I was one of the noobest, but his likes sure got me that awesome member status:)

Is your anavar currently stocked? If so, how are you managing to keep it stocked despite the shortage in China for months now? I'm getting more and more suspicious of ordering anavar from sources that still claim to have it in stock. @TripleBSolutions

Sorry you have had a lackluster experience Trena. I was slower than usual to get your pack out and for that I apologise. Your post is a little embellished but I understand the anger. I expressed that I was sorry for the delay and offered to make it up to you.
Wow such great customer service! Why do you always have to insult customers with your passive aggressive arrogance? You have been called out on this many times but you can't get it through your thick skull. I feel you have the potential to be a good source here Trip but you lack some very basic people skills. Not to mention lab pics and the countless other things we've asked for.