Triple B Solutions

Sorry you have had a lackluster experience Trena. I was slower than usual to get your pack out and for that I apologise. Your post is a little embellished but I understand the anger. I expressed that I was sorry for the delay and offered to make it up to you.
Man it’s the fact that the same thing happened last time and you gave me the exact same run around last time, “the post office must have messed up” next time I’ll cover shipping, you’ve gotta figure it out with the post office man if you’re going to use a drop box they need to be dropped off the day after you receive payment not 4 days after at 11p.m on a Friday. I’m trying to help you out here honestly

lets not forget you were a shill for the BIGGEST dirt bag source of all time...(goldline/dred)... you are on EVERY single board I read it is honestly telling me you have no life. Dude is testing more than anyone else I have seen on here. How many samples have you sent in?
What's your point? He wouldn't have any testing if it wasn't for the meso vetting process. That doesn't make him a good source

If you’re so slammed with orders that you can barely keep up, does it make more sense to:

A) Stop taking orders until you’ve caught up to avoid bad turnaround times and mistakes?

B) Fuck it, YOLO and keep taking orders knowing that you can’t fill them in a timely fashion and rush to get things sent out?

Obviously “B” is the right answer.

do you know what a good source is ? considering you signed up 5 months ago lol
I know enough to know that trips isn't a good source. But hey enjoy your $30 vial of test.

We're talking about a guy who was brewing without testing his raws. A guy who has a flawed batching that makes him unable to identify issues because he labels everything the same batch.

But tell me more about how he's a good source. Doing the bare minimum doesn't make someone a good source.

Man it’s the fact that the same thing happened last time and you gave me the exact same run around last time, “the post office must have messed up” next time I’ll cover shipping, you’ve gotta figure it out with the post office man if you’re going to use a drop box they need to be dropped off the day after you receive payment not 4 days after at 11p.m on a Friday. I’m trying to help you out here honestly
Not trying to give you a run around at all. I still need to check your label but if it was dropped off last week this is ultimately on USPS. Either way I’m more than happy to work with you to make this right or work to put your pack out ASAP the next time you order.

There is another member that I am talking to right now. USPS sat on his pack for a whole week. Meanwhile I have some customers getting 3 day T/A.

Not trying to give you a run around at all. I still need to check your label but if it was dropped off last week this is ultimately on USPS. Either way I’m more than happy to work with you to make this right or work to put your pack out ASAP the next time you order.

There is another member that I am talking to right now. USPS sat on his pack for a whole week. Meanwhile I have some customers getting 3 day T/A.
Lol damn man you know I can see that you didn’t even create the shipping label until 10:45 p.m Friday night right? How is this usps fault? I mean you’ve got to know by now that it wouldn’t get picked up till Monday even if you did drop it off that late on a friday

Lol damn man you know I can see that you didn’t even create the shipping label until 10:45 p.m Friday night right? How is this usps fault? I mean you’ve got to know by now that it wouldn’t get picked up till Monday even if you did drop it off that late on a friday
I think it's time for you to find a new source

I think it's time for you to find a new source
Man Im trying to give him a solid chance here, I had good results with his products, it’s just the t/a is always a mess, I know I’m probably sounding like a ass hole to some but the point of this thread is to bring up issues like this and hold the source accountable

I know enough to know that trips isn't a good source. But hey enjoy your $30 vial of test.

We're talking about a guy who was brewing without testing his raws. A guy who has a flawed batching that makes him unable to identify issues because he labels everything the same batch.

But tell me more about how he's a good source. Doing the bare minimum doesn't make someone a good source.
I will take my knowledge and credibility over yours any day of the week. It isnt about money. I have paid $75 for a vial of test and $15. Good gear is good gear. I will take the one who test their stuff any day.

I’d rather pay $30 for a vial of test that’s been tested multiple times instead of paying $75 for a larger brand with no testing since anabolic lab 6 years ago.

I will take my knowledge and credibility over yours any day of the week. It isnt about money. I have paid $75 for a vial of test and $15. Good gear is good gear. I will take the one who test their stuff any day.
Bro I was paying $12 for a single amp of Sustanon 10 years ago lol

Bro I was paying $12 for a single amp of Sustanon 10 years ago lol
Its crazy I have ZERO connection to this source. I literally just paid for an order (waiting on It to arrive) but I feel like he is putting in solid effort. I mean I am sorry he doesnt reach every single command the people of Meso want.

Its crazy I have ZERO connection to this source. I literally just paid for an order (waiting on It to arrive) but I feel like he is putting in solid effort. I mean I am sorry he doesnt reach every single command the people of Meso want.
Same. I guess I’ve been lucky. All 3 of my orders were under 5 days. I’ll just continue to keep testing his stuff. Can’t wait for the next batch of testing he’s releasing.

Then go order from your super awesome source that has more testing than I do.

Hey Tren, your Bitcoin was not fully confirmed until late Wednesday or early Thursday. I try to shoot for 24 hours so this was a little late and I apologize for that. USPS is supposed to pickup on weekends.

I did not wait anywhere close to a week to ship your pack though.

Hey Tren, your Bitcoin was not fully confirmed until late Wednesday or early Thursday. I try to shoot for 24 hours so this was a little late and I apologize for that. USPS is supposed to pickup on weekends.

I did not wait anywhere close to a week to ship your pack though.
Lol what are you talking about dude, you messaged me a few hours after I sent it and said “received”?????? Jesus man like I said I’m trying to be square here and give you a good chance but everything you’re saying keeps changing

If you’re so slammed with orders that you can barely keep up, does it make more sense to:

A) Stop taking orders until you’ve caught up to avoid bad turnaround times and mistakes?

B) Fuck it, YOLO and keep taking orders knowing that you can’t fill them in a timely fashion and rush to get things sent out?

I am not behind on orders right now. I get a ton of questions about cycles, advice, steroids in general, and people who want to chat. I try to get back to everyone but packs come first and I answer those emails when I get time.

This is the most valid point right here. Control the volume and service is a lot better. And it takes a lot of stress off you @TripleBSolutions

Also that allows time for testing on your end. If you're testing your raws and members are testing finished gear things run smoother. Obviously you're in it for the money. The money will roll in consistently with quality gear instead of quantity over time. It also allows for a more controlled brew of batches.