Triple B Solutions

thats kinda what trips does around here. always tries to think hes right.

remember the incident with a customer missing 2 packs of anavar? trips kept insisting that the guy threw it in the trash then finally gave in and said he'd give it to the guy on his next order or something
I vaguely remember something like that. I think it was a big stink at the time. Took up several pages.

The one where you take responsibility, you’ve changed it from the post office not picking it up, to them sitting on it, and to not getting the bitcoins for a few days, but it seems to never be your fault so let’s just end it here because it’s clearly someone else’s fault
Please don’t twist my words. I never tried to change responsibility. This is similar to your first post.

Please don’t twist my words. I never tried to change responsibility. This is similar to your first post.
So you didn’t just say the reason it took so long is because you didn’t get the Bitcoin for a few days? I’m pretty sure everyone can see the events changing on your end from your post lol

That customer recently posted that the issue had been taken care of.
You're missing the point. The point is that you only gave in because of pressure from meso members. Same with you getting your raws tested. You argued with him for a few pages insisting that he threw it in the trash.

Would you have offered to reship the var if there wasn't multiple pages of discussion on it? I think not since you kept insisting that he threw it in the trash.

So you didn’t just say the reason it took so long is because you didn’t get the Bitcoin for a few days? I’m pretty sure everyone can see the events changing on your end from your post lol
Then don’t order from me Tren. Fixed.
I was trying to explain why your order would have been normally sent out on the next business day anyway.

The one where you take responsibility, you’ve changed it from the post office not picking it up, to them sitting on it, and to not getting the bitcoins for a few days, but it seems to never be your fault so let’s just end it here because it’s clearly someone else’s fault
I don’t mean any disrespect when I say this, but he has apologized multiple times, and even stated that a 2 day ship time is not what he aims for, so I’m not really sure what more you’d like him to do?

edit: I know a long t/a for domestic isn’t ideal, but there has been a few post about the potential for longer t/a with trip, so kind of like Stan, when placing your order you should be prepared just in case.

At least you can rest easy knowing that there have been multiple test, and blind test on the compounds you are ordering.

You're missing the point. The point is that you only gave in because of pressure from meso members. Same with you getting your raws tested. You argued with him for a few pages insisting that he threw it in the trash.

Would you have offered to reship the var if there wasn't multiple pages of discussion on it? I think not since you kept insisting that he threw it in the trash.
No sir, you are wrong. You can look at my first post here or my SST thread where I said that I would eventually have testing on all of my products. I wrongly thought blind testing was the only testing that truly mattered.

It’s hasn’t always been like that tho, there’s a lot more forums other than the underground on meso too
Agree. I believe the underground has turned into a source forum. The shit sources outweigh the good by 10:1.

Ladies and gentleman, this is how trips responds to a customer's complaint. Keep in mind this is a customer who gave him a second shot after having ta issues his first order.
I do not have time to deal with someone who lies then calls me a liar. Short of begging I have done what I can to fix this.

Agree. I believe the underground has turned into a source forum. The shit sources outweigh the good by 10:1.
But if there weren't a lot of sources, would this place get the traffic it does?
Regardless, this is still one of the best boards IMO for holding sources accountable, even the ones not on here.

But if there weren't a lot of sources, would this place get the traffic it does?
Not as much. The forum also wouldn’t generate as much income as some sources are “sponsors” as well. I love the underground. Finally a spot where you can shit on a source and not have to worry about a mod banning you.

Last edited:
I don’t mean any disrespect when I say this, but he has apologized multiple times, and even stated that a 2 day ship time is not what he aims for, so I’m not really sure what more you’d like him to do?

edit: I know a long t/a for domestic isn’t ideal, but there has been a few post about the potential for longer t/a with trip, so kind of like Stan, when placing your order you should be prepared just in case.

At least you can rest easy knowing that there have been multiple test, and blind test on the compounds you are ordering.
The thing is it wasn’t a 2 day ship time is was 6 lol but it doesn’t matter I’m done messing with it

Sponsors