Triple B Solutions

@TripleBSolutions Any testing on your Superdrol caps? I saw ur anavar tested +/- 6mg so with something like superdrol that could mean over half the dosage.
I had an issue that was causing my caps to be 10% or so over dosed. A customer recently did some blind testing on the Anavar and Anadrol and he did the test with 3 caps each and they were all pretty close.

Has anyone here gotten any email responses from Trip in the last day or two? I emailed him yesterday for a shipping update on my pack and again this morning but no response yet
I only have one email from you that I received this afternoon unless you already got a response.

Key word being bugged him. Communication after payment isn't necessary, unless it has been an unreasonable amount of time.
In fairness bugged was the wrong word. I sent one email and that day or the next he responded. I actually regretted asking him but at the time some guy here was blowing the thread up and I lost my nerve :(

i need tracking, bro! If my Mom gets to the mailbox first i'll be grounded for the entire summer!
Thats cute and all but these things matter to some. Me for example I rarely get mail and my 82 year-old land lord just blindly opens everything assuming its for him. We even both have the same first name.

Would he even realize what he's looking at probably not. But I've had mail sit weeks at a time before he remembers to give it to me and that could just blow up in my face.

Trips scammed me!
Nope, usps says delivered.
Liar!
Nope
Then I look like a dirt bag. Sorry doesn't fix issues like that.

So it does matter sometimes.

Thats cute and all but these things matter to some. Me for example I rarely get mail and my 82 year-old land lord just blindly opens everything assuming its for him. We even both have the same first name.

Would he even realize what he's looking at probably not. But I've had mail sit weeks at a time before he remembers to give it to me and that could just blow up in my face.

Trips scammed me!
Nope, usps says delivered.
Liar!
Nope
Then I look like a dirt bag. Sorry doesn't fix issues like that.

So it does matter sometimes.

Jeez, Mike. Suck all the fun out me harmlessly poking fun at the new guy.

I only have one email from you that I received this afternoon unless you already got a response.
Response received, thank you! I very much appreciate the communication.
Key word being bugged him. Communication after payment isn't necessary, unless it has been an unreasonable amount of time.
Sorry Logan, I didn’t mean to be a bother. Something about buying drugs online makes me a little anxious, that’s all... I don’t think a little correspondence between the source and customer is too unreasonable.

Trips got my order out and it wasn't till a few days later I bugged him about it and he let.me know it was coming next mailing day and there it was.
Everytime I read a post from you I cringe. Is there a reason you bother a source after a few days because your order hasn't arrived? Do you have a vagina? I feel sorry for Trip and I rarely side with a source. He deals with amateurs like you all day long complaining they didn't receive their gear in four days. You're pathetic. I dont care if you have mental issues. If that's the case you should be more self aware of your retarded and pointless posts. I'm pretty sure I'd hate you if I met you

I have a cycle update. Started the beginning of March. Been on 120mg-150mg trt test cyp dose and 180mg masteron weekly from a different source. Been using 1100mg of trips primo weekly. I've thrown in a little eq and trips DHB a few times for a boost but mostly stuck with the dose I stated. I do 1iu of GH a day for anti aging purposes. My diet and protein intake has been on point with maybe 1-2 cheat meals a week. Workout has been push, pull, legs, repeat with one or two rest days a week. Focusing on time under tension and eccentric movement. Doing 40 sec sets, 8-12 reps and 2:20 min active rests (jump rope, speed bag, stretching) I'm 40 yrs old and I'm in the same shape I was when I was lifting hard-core in my 20's. I'm ripped and body fat is in single digits. This is also because I've been extremely disciplined with everything. I'm 5'9 180lbs. strength isn't quite where I'd like it to be but it's there. Overall this is one of the top three cycles I've ever done. The primo post injection pain is there but very tolorable for a 200mg primo concentration. I'm pleased. I'll post pics soon when I have my gf take some. I have bloodwork ordered but I've been putting it off do to time restraints. I do recommend all of you bros get blood work and it's important to donate blood when you can. Trip keep making clean and properly dosed gear. I'll be ending my cycle at the end of July and permanently continue my trt dose. If you're looking for size or weight gain primo is not your answer. If you're looking for slow quality muscle, strength gains and the fitness model look primo is a good choice. Thanks for reading

My bad. I talk too much.
I'm sorry for being harsh but you and others need to chill the fuck out. The more time sources spend dealing with bullshit the less time they're focused on putting out quality gear. It irritates the fuck out of me. A couple morons can fuck it up for everyone. So chill and have confidence you're shit is coming. My last order took over a week. There wasn't any point where I thought of emailing Trip. Why? Because he's proven himself to deliver and our post office can eat a dick

I have a cycle update. Started the beginning of March. Been on 120mg-150mg trt test cyp dose and 180mg masteron weekly from a different source. Been using 1100mg of trips primo weekly. I've thrown in a little eq and trips DHB a few times for a boost but mostly stuck with the dose I stated. I do 1iu of GH a day for anti aging purposes. My diet and protein intake has been on point with maybe 1-2 cheat meals a week. Workout has been push, pull, legs, repeat with one or two rest days a week. Focusing on time under tension and eccentric movement. Doing 40 sec sets, 8-12 reps and 2:20 min active rests (jump rope, speed bag, stretching) I'm 40 yrs old and I'm in the same shape I was when I was lifting hard-core in my 20's. I'm ripped and body fat is in single digits. This is also because I've been extremely disciplined with everything. I'm 5'9 180lbs. strength isn't quite where I'd like it to be but it's there. Overall this is one of the top three cycles I've ever done. The primo post injection pain is there but very tolorable for a 200mg primo concentration. I'm pleased. I'll post pics soon when I have my gf take some. I have bloodwork ordered but I've been putting it off do to time restraints. I do recommend all of you bros get blood work and it's important to donate blood when you can. Trip keep making clean and properly dosed gear. I'll be ending my cycle at the end of July and permanently continue my trt dose. If you're looking for size or weight gain primo is not your answer. If you're looking for slow quality muscle, strength gains and the fitness model look primo is a good choice. Thanks for reading
How funny
We are the same age and I use similar amounts of gear same height but I have you by 80lbs right now.
But do carry on with your insightful update

Last edited:
I'm sorry for being harsh but you and others need to chill the fuck out. The more time sources spend dealing with bullshit the less time they're focused on putting out quality gear. It irritates the fuck out of me. A couple morons can fuck it up for everyone. So chill and have confidence you're shit is coming. My last order took over a week. There wasn't any point where I thought of emailing Trip. Why? Because he's proven himself to deliver and our post office can eat a dick
Well excuse the fuck out of me Sparky

Last edited:

How many consecutive pins of DHB have you done (you mentioned using it sparingly)? Trying to gauge the primo pip using the DHB as a reference.. I’m on week 6 of DHB and it’s not the funnest thing ever lol

Threats of violence and/or promoting or encouraging violence or self-harm is prohibited.
How funny
We are the same age and I use similar amounts of gear same height but I have you by 80lbs right now.
But do carry on with your insightful update
Alright bro. 80 lbs? Then you're either fat or unhealthy at 5'9" and 220lbs. That's a pro card. Let's see a picture. I look like I could be in a fitness magazine and I'll provide pics. And I'm fast and athletic enough to knock you out.. I'm sure of it. I could take androI, high doses of test, dbol, tren or whatever but I chose to stay fast, healthy and have cardio. I used to run Boston time marathons. I've been boxing training for years. Even managed a ufc gym. Don't care about you anyway. I know you're a pussy just by your homo posts. Go take your lithium

Sponsors

Latest posts