Triple B Solutions

interesting, do you have those specific studies you mentioned available for me to look at? perhaps 5mg is low figured if you did it for 24 weeks you would need to cut the dosage.

didn't know people ran such high dosages for so long, everything I've heard and seen since now has pointed to long term use being bad and 50mg basically being the highest you'd ever want to take because diminishing returns.

would you say to take the anavar on off days too or still take them?

You make me want to take a butter knife and slowly slice the flap of skin between my thumb and forefinger.

Dude gave you clear advice. There’s no need for a follow up question. 5 mg of anavar is RETARDED.

When I joined MESO a few years ago, it was after lurking and READING for a full year. The fucking new guys now have no problem joining right away and showing everyone how much of a jackass they are. Don’t you guys have any pride?

I do respect them. Big time. I just think it’s a crock of shit they get to compete against only old people and get the same title as open guys. Waters it down big time
I agree. I'm almost 60 and I love lifting with the guys that are competing in the gyms I go to. These guys are putting in a lot of hard earned time for their meets.

For me, I'm just glad to be around them. I don't to much heavy lifting anymore, but anyway, its bullshit and a slap in the face to both the Senors who are competing and to have two tiers consisting agsinst scrubs if I'm understanding correctly. Lmao I won against a bunch of scrubs and old men? Wtf has happened to our male species ffs. Motherfucker if I want to compete, I want to compete against the best, age be damned!

Anyway I will leave this thread now.

You make me want to take a butter knife and slowly slice the flap of skin between my thumb and forefinger.

Dude gave you clear advice. There’s no need for a follow up question. 5 mg of anavar is RETARDED.

When I joined MESO a few years ago, it was after lurking and READING for a full year. The fucking new guys now have no problem joining right away and showing everyone how much of a jackass they are. Don’t you guys have any pride?
ok

Its shame they lack. Somehow.

Its shame they lack. Somehow.
Fuck you gearwhore. I will leave this while I'm here you Sybil son of a bitch.

Methyl Mike said:
I understand the collective is very anti-d of get it and I kind of don't.

If it were up to me I would prefer if people commenting were past customers and stop the piling on because it makes us look immature. Vetting of sources yes I get that, protecting people new to the black market is noble. But redundancy is exactly that, it is not progressive it solves/accomplishes nothing.

Why vet sources? Because there is a goal.
Why care about harm reduction? Again, there is something to be achieved.

Piling on one source or.another, over and over again accomplishes what? What is the goal? Can anyone actually tell me what is expected of Naps that he isn't doing?

Mighty Mouse hinted on lack of testing. Is that an issue?

Bbbg hinted at a few issues, I think poor opsec (retaining customer data past the transaction) and generally a lack of desire to solve complaints and a perceived desire to control what people see ie suppression of those who got screwed and were never taken care of. Did I miss something?

If the collective has other, pertinent grievances with Naps advertising here perhaps raise them now. Preferably in a clear, concise manner. From there Naps is free to address them disregard them or whatever. Its his business.

I'm just sick of people going in circles when I know most likely none or very few of them were ever his customers. And yes, there is a difference. With sources there are always good and bad rumors gossip etc but one person's experience does not mean your experience will be the same.

I ordered from.Naps and got what I paid for in timely fashion. I never bought from him again because there's just too many damned choices on his site. Its also too risky receiving mail from (country witheld) for me.

I do not get people and their "gotta have this or that brand and nothing else is good" mentality. I use a ugl, products are good prices are good and I don't have to research current gossip on such and such lab and then decipher who has an agenda etc etc. Its time consuming. For that reason I don't buy from Naps.

I am indifferent. He's a source. No more or less important than any other.

The burnt vial of tren how many years ago now was that? 6? 8?

Just

I do respect them. Big time. I just think it’s a crock of shit they get to compete against only old people and get the same title as open guys. Waters it down big time
Good point and perhaps what if some younger guys in 35-45 age group were mixed in so would that be a fairer event?

I agree. I'm almost 60 and I love lifting with the guys that are competing in the gyms I go to. These guys are putting in a lot of hard earned time for their meets.

For me, I'm just glad to be around them. I don't to much heavy lifting anymore, but anyway, its bullshit and a slap in the face to both the Senors who are competing and to have two tiers consisting agsinst scrubs if I'm understanding correctly. Lmao I won against a bunch of scrubs and old men? Wtf has happened to our male species ffs. Motherfucker if I want to compete, I want to compete against the best, age be damned!

Anyway I will leave this thread now.
Lol no disrespect meant towards you and older guys who compete that's great and props to them for doing that. I'm sure there's some older guys who could teach the younger ones a thing or two.

Lol no disrespect meant towards you and older guys who compete that's great and props to them for doing that. I'm sure there's some older guys who could teach the younger ones a thing or two.
I guess I didn't get my point across.
There's no trophies for 2nd place. If you're a senior and can't compete with the best, then fucking accept it or try harder.

Males weren't fucking born to be crybaby's. It pisses me off as to what this society has become today.

There's no trophies for 2nd place. If you're a senior and can't compete with the best, then fucking accept it or try harder.

Males weren't fucking born to be crybaby. It pisses me off as to what this society has become today.
Totally agree with that man...well said!

Males weren't fucking born to be crybaby's. It pisses me off as to what this society has become today.
im just patiently waiting for you to bring back the eastwood avi....

Fuck you gearwhore. I will leave this while I'm here you Sybil son of a bitch.

Methyl Mike said:
I understand the collective is very anti-d of get it and I kind of don't.

If it were up to me I would prefer if people commenting were past customers and stop the piling on because it makes us look immature. Vetting of sources yes I get that, protecting people new to the black market is noble. But redundancy is exactly that, it is not progressive it solves/accomplishes nothing.

Why vet sources? Because there is a goal.
Why care about harm reduction? Again, there is something to be achieved.

Piling on one source or.another, over and over again accomplishes what? What is the goal? Can anyone actually tell me what is expected of Naps that he isn't doing?

Mighty Mouse hinted on lack of testing. Is that an issue?

Bbbg hinted at a few issues, I think poor opsec (retaining customer data past the transaction) and generally a lack of desire to solve complaints and a perceived desire to control what people see ie suppression of those who got screwed and were never taken care of. Did I miss something?

If the collective has other, pertinent grievances with Naps advertising here perhaps raise them now. Preferably in a clear, concise manner. From there Naps is free to address them disregard them or whatever. Its his business.

I'm just sick of people going in circles when I know most likely none or very few of them were ever his customers. And yes, there is a difference. With sources there are always good and bad rumors gossip etc but one person's experience does not mean your experience will be the same.

I ordered from.Naps and got what I paid for in timely fashion. I never bought from him again because there's just too many damned choices on his site. Its also too risky receiving mail from (country witheld) for me.

I do not get people and their "gotta have this or that brand and nothing else is good" mentality. I use a ugl, products are good prices are good and I don't have to research current gossip on such and such lab and then decipher who has an agenda etc etc. Its time consuming. For that reason I don't buy from Naps.

I am indifferent. He's a source. No more or less important than any other.

The burnt vial of tren how many years ago now was that? 6? 8?

Just
I don't care what you do honestly. Tattoo it across your sloped forehead if you like.

Hahaha. Man I remember going on 5 years ago dudes would get FLAMED for dumb shit. It was always read read read, then research, then read some more. Fuck that's what got me into homebrew. Lol. Like I'm thinking running GH for the first time. And I think I got at least another month of studying.

interesting, do you have those specific studies you mentioned available for me to look at? perhaps 5mg is low figured if you did it for 24 weeks you would need to cut the dosage.

didn't know people ran such high dosages for so long, everything I've heard and seen since now has pointed to long term use being bad and 50mg basically being the highest you'd ever want to take because diminishing returns.

would you say to take the anavar on off days too or still take them?
Read more and do more Research and idk who you got Any of Your previous info from but find someone Else to Learn from anyone who recommends 5mg of Anavar shouldn’t be giving advice.

Read more and do more Research and idk who you got Any of Your previous info from but find someone Else to Learn from anyone who recommends 5mg of Anavar shouldn’t be giving advice.
For the life of me I can't figure out why he doesn't just admit the 5mg was a typo and that he really meant 50mgs. I mean we all make mistakes.

Sponsors

Latest posts