Triple B Solutions

Because we have loads of data, ranging from clinical all the way down to user anecdotes, and they all say the exact same thing about anavar and the safety of the drug at various doses. 5mg will be approximately the same as 0mg, except one of those costs you money and the other is free. If you want to be safe then by all means start at 25mg. That’s about the floor for an effect dose for a male. There’s very little reason to go above 50mg, so now you’ve got a set range based on evidence and not some strange fear of the safest methylated oral available to us. For some perspective I was prescribed anavar at 50mg/d for 100 days. Note that I said prescribed. As in a licensed physician in the United States gave me that and was unconcerned about the safety of either the dose or the duration. And ftr my blood work looked pretty much the same as it did before using anavar. Lipids got hit a little, but otherwise everything was fine.
I got a friend, 62 years old, periodically is prescribed 50mg anavar for 2-3 months on top of his 200mg test cyp. Theyve done this more than once for him. He's trying to go pro in masters. He's got a shot in Pittsburgh in a about a week or so. Good guy

I got a friend, 62 years old, periodically is prescribed 50mg anavar for 2-3 months on top of his 200mg test cyp. Theyve done this more than once for him. He's trying to go pro in masters. He's got a shot in Pittsburgh in a about a week or so. Good guy
Awesome and hope your friend does well. Getting a pro card at 62 sure sounds awesome.

He must have had a good doc who's in the know...sweet.

Awesome and hope your friend does well. Getting a pro card at 62 sure sounds awesome.

He must have had a good doc who's in the know...sweet.
I’m not saying he doesn’t have a good doc, but speaking from experience you can get anything from a TRT clinic these days.

I’ve been to two separate TRT clinics, both had no problem prescribing me 250mg Test for “TRT” I’ve had anavar prescribed a few times @50mg for 8 weeks. And I’ve had the option to get Deca, winstrol, and Anadrol.

Masters pro cards make me want to throw up
I met a guy at the bank once. Maybe 57. Physique of an old man. Looked like a golfer, maybe. He was wearing an npc track suit, so I asked him if he knew someone who had competed. He smirked at me and said I just got first in master and received my pro card. Wtf? Then there’s guys in the 90s (Dave, rich, and I’m sure more) that fought tooth and nail to get their pro pro cards and never won! Competitive bodybuilding is a complete quak

I met a guy at the bank once. Maybe 57. Physique of an old man. Looked like a golfer, maybe. He was wearing an npc track suit, so I asked him if he knew someone who had competed. He smirked at me and said I just got first in master and received my pro card. Wtf? Then there’s guys in the 90s (Dave, rich, and I’m sure more) that fought tooth and nail to get their pro pro cards and never won! Competitive bodybuilding is a complete quak
So don't compete. Why complain? You accomplish nothing. The fire to compete does not magically go away because you hit a certain age.

Masters pro cards make me want to throw up
Come on you got to respect those older guys who still are in the game and still are motivated to get on stage. In fact I know one who's 65 and still competes...still trains hard every day and takes care of himself.

So don't compete. Why complain? You accomplish nothing. The fire to compete does not magically go away because you hit a certain age.
No get it straight, the dude didn’t even look like he was a gym goer. On the other hand one of the the best physiques if seen in person was an old trainer of mine from Phoenix. He was 53 and the man looked like her could step on an open bb stage with 4 weeks notice.

Has anyone here gotten any email responses from Trip in the last day or two? I emailed him yesterday for a shipping update on my pack and again this morning but no response yet

You got to stick around bro. We love you here, it won't be the same without you.
I don't think BBBG is going to leave. Meso is still meso. The other gear forums suck as far as I am aware. The ones that don't are either slow or devoid of newbs so he wouldn't have anyone to look out for.

Come on you got to respect those older guys who still are in the game and still are motivated to get on stage. In fact I know one who's 65 and still competes...still trains hard every day and takes care of himself.
I do respect them. Big time. I just think it’s a crock of shit they get to compete against only old people and get the same title as open guys. Waters it down big time

Because we have loads of data, ranging from clinical all the way down to user anecdotes, and they all say the exact same thing about anavar and the safety of the drug at various doses. 5mg will be approximately the same as 0mg, except one of those costs you money and the other is free. If you want to be safe then by all means start at 25mg. That’s about the floor for an effect dose for a male. There’s very little reason to go above 50mg, so now you’ve got a set range based on evidence and not some strange fear of the safest methylated oral available to us. For some perspective I was prescribed anavar at 50mg/d for 100 days. Note that I said prescribed. As in a licensed physician in the United States gave me that and was unconcerned about the safety of either the dose or the duration. And ftr my blood work looked pretty much the same as it did before using anavar. Lipids got hit a little, but otherwise everything was fine.

interesting, do you have those specific studies you mentioned available for me to look at? perhaps 5mg is low figured if you did it for 24 weeks you would need to cut the dosage.

didn't know people ran such high dosages for so long, everything I've heard and seen since now has pointed to long term use being bad and 50mg basically being the highest you'd ever want to take because diminishing returns.

would you say to take the anavar on off days too or still take them?

Sponsors

Latest posts