Triple B Solutions

Actually I was being serious. Nothing cool about a woman growing a clitoris because of an overdosed or mislabeled product.

Meh, give it time and I bet you wouldn’t even notice when it flops outta your girls panties and slaps you in the face.

It makes it easy to find too. Just reach down and wrap your hand around it.

Actually I was being serious. Nothing cool about a woman growing a clitoris because of an overdosed or mislabeled product.
I’d honestly make my own if I were a woman. Cheap, and you know you’re not going to grow a dick and develop a voice like Nick Cave if you weigh them out yourself.

Meh, give it time and I bet you wouldn’t even notice when it flops outta your girls panties and slaps you in the face.

It makes it easy to find too. Just reach down and wrap your hand around it.
Fuck That GIF by memecandy

I’d honestly make my own if I were a woman. Cheap, and you know you’re not going to grow a dick and develop a voice like Nick Cave if you weigh them out yourself.
I agree. Either that or get pharmaceutical grade. Fuck even I don't buy orals from local ugl's.

I pay a little more and buy from Balkan (yes ugl) . There's also a couple of Iranian pharmaceutical companies that you can buy from. Can't remember the names..

One is Iran Hormone? The other is Albhurean? Not sure of the spelling but they produce some good products.

I agree. Either that or get pharmaceutical grade. Fuck even I don't buy orals from local ugl's.

I pay a little more and buy from Balkan (yes ugl) . There's also a couple of Iranian pharmaceutical companies that you can buy from. Can't remember the names..

One is Iran Hormone? The other is Albhurean? Not sure of the spelling but they produce some good products.
Iran Hormone anadrol is quality and it’s honestly not that expensive if you know where to look.

This is true. And pharm grade is usually dosed lower anyway. She's just impatient. She'll have to chill. Lol
They won't likely even notice. If I had an ugl, I would not even compensate for the purity of the raws for lady var. If its 96% purity, I'm still formulating as if we're a 100%.

Legit for sure, prison and/or county is always referred to as " the clink" by those bad boys that did time....
the "clink"...bro what is this 1920's...ive done alot of time unfortunatley due being a kucklehead through my twentys partying and fighting...and no one says that haha. im in california so might be different than east coast.