Triple B Solutions

So within the course of a day the primo has gone from being testosterone because Roid Test, to being deca because some guy said so.

That forum is honestly worse than ass cancer.

This never would have happened if he had just ordered from Domestic Supply.

So within the course of a day the primo has gone from being testosterone because Roid Test, to being deca because some guy said so.

That forum is honestly worse than ass cancer.

This never would have happened if he had just ordered from Domestic Supply.
What's even more sad is those members the believe in the shit.
The sources and sponsors there aren't dumb though. My guess is they may be afraid of Trips cutting into their market. It's all about the money.
The only difference between that board and the WWE, is that it actually takes some talent to be in the WWE.

Just wanted to leave a quick review of my experience
so far.

Communication was prompt and direct.
Received everything as ordered in about 7 days. Will post blood work in about 3 weeks.

Just wanted to leave a quick review of my experience
so far.

Communication was prompt and direct.
Received everything as ordered in about 7 days. Will post blood work in about 3 weeks.
Can't wait....

Kill Me Goodbye GIF by Film Riot

@TripleBSolutions are you going to put dates or batch numbers with testing in your pastebin? And what current batch your selling (like it matters, we all know the batch)

Because for example. I have a very sexy lady friend who is in a pinch. But not gonna point her in your direction for var when I have no fucking clue what batch was tested or what batch you're supposedly selling. When it comes to females and gear it's pretty important.

@TripleBSolutions are you going to put dates or batch numbers with testing in your pastebin? And what current batch your selling (like it matters, we all know the batch)

Because for example. I have a very sexy lady friend who is in a pinch. But not gonna point her in your direction for var when I have no fucking clue what batch was tested or what batch you're supposedly selling. When it comes to females and gear it's pretty important.
1627083664740.jpeg

Yeah I love how every newbie comes out of the woodwork saying gear from some unknown site is bunk or they got scammed. then every "vet" comes in and suggests either DS, naps or psl on cue. I didn't bother to look at any other threads I doubt there is any real information given there it's just one big billboard for those three labs. Shilling doesn't even begin to describe what they are doing there.

Read one thread on that abortion of a forum and you've basically read them all.

Pretty much every thread follows the same format. A one post handle makes a complaint about a source and the mods name drop and pump up the shitty sources that they work for.

Wash, rinse, repeat. It's like reading the same thread over and over again.

Batch#'s for bitches lives matters!

Last edited: