Triple B Solutions

the "clink"...bro what is this 1920's...ive done alot of time unfortunatley due being a kucklehead through my twentys partying and fighting...and no one says that haha. im in california so might be different than east coast.
Yea they dont say that in florida either. Well actually ive heard people that have never been to prison say that and its weird. Its just the chain gang.

@TripleBSolutions are you going to put dates or batch numbers with testing in your pastebin? And what current batch your selling (like it matters, we all know the batch)

Because for example. I have a very sexy lady friend who is in a pinch. But not gonna point her in your direction for var when I have no fucking clue what batch was tested or what batch you're supposedly selling. When it comes to females and gear it's pretty important.
It tested at 6mg per pill but should be spot on at 5mg now. My most recent test was anadrol which had 3 pills within a few MCG of each other. Prior to identifying an issue in my process most of my caps were overdosed 10%.

It tested at 6mg per pill but should be spot on at 5mg now. My most recent test was anadrol which had 3 pills within a few MCG of each other. Prior to identifying an issue in my process most of my caps were overdosed 10%.
So are you gonna make note in the pastebin stating those test results don't reflect current batch?

I've been lurking for a little bit. I love when the experienced members here put scammers on blast...but I still am having a hard time finding a trusted source.

I've been lurking for a little bit. I love when the experienced members here put scammers on blast...but I still am having a hard time finding a trusted source.
Trips isn't a scammer imo... But part of being a "trusted" ( reliable is a better word, considering they're here for money, and when money is the motivation I don't trust anyone especially a drug dealer) would be knowing they're doing what we should be able to RELY on. Being keeping track of your product and batches, informing members of current batch and testing, proper sterilization, proper dosing, WHAT THEY DO WITH OUR INFORMATION ( don't want to end up on a list discovered by a 3 letter agency). Simple things that a source does CONSISTENTLY will eventually have TRUST earned... I couldn't say this is the current state in this thread.

I agree. Either that or get pharmaceutical grade. Fuck even I don't buy orals from local ugl's.

I pay a little more and buy from Balkan (yes ugl) . There's also a couple of Iranian pharmaceutical companies that you can buy from. Can't remember the names..

One is Iran Hormone? The other is Albhurean? Not sure of the spelling but they produce some good products.
Hard to believe Balkan is still around. It probably holds the record for longest in business?

Trips isn't a scammer imo... But part of being a "trusted" ( reliable is a better word, considering they're here for money, and when money is the motivation I don't trust anyone especially a drug dealer) would be knowing they're doing what we should be able to RELY on. Being keeping track of your product and batches, informing members of current batch and testing, proper sterilization, proper dosing, WHAT THEY DO WITH OUR INFORMATION ( don't want to end up on a list discovered by a 3 letter agency). Simple things that a source does CONSISTENTLY will eventually have TRUST earned... I couldn't say this is the current state in this thread.
I beg you to show me the other USA domestic sources on MESO that have testing on all of their products or multiple tested batch numbers for each product. I will give you store credit.

8 months of clean gear that has had no floaters and 60+ HPLC tests and over 10 amazing blind test results. Give or take 20 positive customer blood tests. No data breaches and the highest degree of OpSpec.

Instead of repeating buzzwords like a low budget news article could you keep it relevant?

I’m afraid I don’t follow with the batch 103 joke. :confused: Can someone explain it to me?
he claims to have brewed 10kg of test e at once which is why he hasnt had any new test results for his product since march (LOL). along with those claims, he claims to brew around 4kg of most other compounds. this is coming from a guy who had to pay his previous raw supplier a cut of his sales. suddenly he has all this money for as many raws as he claims to have.

members think that hes using his multiple kg of raws batches as an excuse to skip testing his raws because of how reluctant he was to do so from the start and is just relying on his raw supplier to be good after initial results.

I’m afraid I don’t follow with the batch 103 joke. :confused: Can someone explain it to me?
A couple people are upset that I have been on the same batch numbers for a couple months while they allowed other sources here to have no testing at all or testing about once per year. Generally this comes back to being blamed on my attitude.

Then there is about 10- 20 pages of arguing while the constant bumps get me close to having more business then I can handle. Then members start fighting each other about something arbitrary and someone will post a tranny pic.