triptorelin Pct works/ with bloods

Coltanion

Hey everyone I wanted to post my results because I believe they were great! Alittle background info, I’m 28 and 6 ft tall. Weight in at 210 and about 9 percent bf. Been lifting for 7 years and cycling steroids for 5 years.

So this last cycle was 1 year long and included compounds test, tren, ment, npp, anavar, dbol, and mastron. Not all of them at once but over the year some at the same time. It’s safe to say I was completely shut down tho.

As for the pct I stopped any other compounds I was running and just ran test prop at 300mg a week, 2 months before coming off. Then 3 weeks before my last shot of test I started to taper down slowly to 125mg in the last week. During that 3 week tapper I also ran 5000iu hcg split up into eod shots. So I think that was about 500iu eod. Then had my last shots of test prop and hcg on the same day and then waited 5 days of taking nothing. After 5 days I did 100mcg shot sub q of triptorelin. Then the next day I did 25mg of nolvadex a day for 30 days. After 30 days of Nova I did no drugs for another 30 days and then got my bloods taken.

These are my results, any other questions feel free to ask. I’m just letting everyone know my experiment.

Attachments

• 9F895F38-1104-407A-BE95-557E78BBCE5F.jpeg
    9F895F38-1104-407A-BE95-557E78BBCE5F.jpeg
    361.8 KB · Views: 56
I did ask for LH and FSH but my doc wouldn’t cause I’m healthy so she couldn’t justify calling for the test. Just what she said.

But I will say that I’ve done at least 10 pct in my life and this was by far the best one I’ve ever done. I didnt had any ed issues or other issues. I did find my sex drive was high after the trip shot for about 3 weeks then it slowed down. But at about week 6 it was back to being normal.