TRT dropped AI for symptoms

ScruffMcBuff

10+ Year Member
Appreciate any feedback. Been on TRT for a few years now and still feel like I’m chasing that sweet spot. Been keeping my dose at 150mg of cyp a week with adex .5 twice a week as I found out early on that I’m a high converter. I’ve seen a lot of guys say to drop the AI and only use if I feel any symptoms. I’ve lost libido and energy since last month so I dropped adex but still feel no better weeks after. I just ordered my labs and since I pin Mon and Thru, what day would I need bloodwork drawn? Or does the day not matter.

That's a lot of AI at that trt dose for most men. What was your estrogen lvls at last bloodwork at both doses?

Typically bloods should be drawn 36 to 48 after last pin.

That's a lot of AI at that trt dose for most men. What was your estrogen lvls at last bloodwork at both doses?

Typically bloods should be drawn 36 to 48 after last pin.
I’m saying it correct right? .5 meaning half so 1mg a week. Here’s my most recent. This was when I was taking 200mg cyp without AI

Attachments

• 0F38E159-7DFC-4EE9-A419-0FA457D920DD.jpeg
    0F38E159-7DFC-4EE9-A419-0FA457D920DD.jpeg
    362.5 KB · Views: 19
I’m saying it correct right? .5 meaning half so 1mg a week. Here’s my most recent. This was when I was taking 200mg cyp without AI
I assume you're on self prescribed trt, and not a family doctor? That's on the high end for true trt.

Well, looks like you're high on estrogen too at 1mg a week. Some people feel fine at your estrogen level,others like it lower. Since dropping the AI didn't change anything, not sounding like your problems are estrogen related. I think if you drop the AI completely, it'll get a little too high.

I assume you're on self prescribed trt, and not a family doctor? That's on the high end for true trt.

Well, looks like you're high on estrogen too at 1mg a week. Some people feel fine at your estrogen level,others like it lower. Since dropping the AI didn't change anything, not sounding like your problems are estrogen related. I think if you drop the AI completely, it'll get a little too high.
Yeah self prescribed. So after those results I’ve dropped my dose to 150mg and added AI for a few weeks. Still felt like things were off so I figured i crashed my E2 then I dropped AI completely and it’s been a few weeks since so Im mainly wondering what day I should draw bloodwork.

Yeah self prescribed. So after those results I’ve dropped my dose to 150mg and added AI for a few weeks. Still felt like things were off so I figured i crashed my E2 then I dropped AI completely and it’s been a few weeks since so Im mainly wondering what day I should draw bloodwork.
Whoops, missed the fact your bloodwork was on 200mg.

What you could do at 150mg is either stay at no AI, or do .5 once a week and check estrogen then. I'd get bloodwork now with no AI, and adjust then. As stated, 36 to 48 hours after last test pin.

Whoops, missed the fact your bloodwork was on 200mg.

What you could do at 150mg is either stay at no AI, or do .5 once a week and check estrogen then. I'd get bloodwork now with no AI, and adjust then. As stated, 36 to 48 hours after last test pin.
Thanks appreciate it. So I’ll pin tomorrow then get bloods taken Thursday morning. I’ll be posting the updated results asap.