Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

Seeking a lead attorney to represent client involved in an ongoing Federal investigation. Must be familiar with laws and procedures around discovery, executive privilege, international financing of licensed real estate, election law and the Logan Act. Working knowledge of social media, especially Twitter is a plus, as is a better than average knowledge of the adult film industry and a collection of Playboy magazines from 1985-2010. Must look the part - Gregory Peck or Tommy Lee Jones type. Prior appearances on Fox News a huge plus.

No fatties.

Must be prepared to work with a client who is very forceful and opinionated about his defense and is his own best counsel.

Basically your job boils down to keeping him from testifying under oath and hoping the rest comes out in the wash.

Ask about our other openings on our staff and submit your resume to be considered for potential openings in the near future. Perhaps the very near future. Like, hit refresh on your browser now. Now again.

Now Joe Biden is backing off
... like a physically and mentally weak person would

March 21
Biden said that if he and Trump were still in high school, he would take Trump “behind the gym and beat the hell out of him.”

“I’ve been in a lot of locker rooms my whole life,” Biden continued. “I’m a pretty [darn] good athlete. Any guy that talked that way was usually the fattest, ugliest SOB in the room.”

March 22
Trump typed
Crazy Joe Biden is trying to act like a tough guy. Actually, he is weak, both mentally and physically, and yet he threatens me, for the second time, with physical assault. He doesn’t know me, but he would go down fast and hard, crying all the way. Don’t threaten people Joe!

Mar 23
Biden said he shouldn’t have uttered those words, “Because I don't want to get down in the mosh pit with this guy.”

Joe Biden would beat Trump in a fist fight and the 2020 election, poll suggests

Now Joe Biden is backing off
... like a physically and mentally weak person would

March 21
Biden said that if he and Trump were still in high school, he would take Trump “behind the gym and beat the hell out of him.”

“I’ve been in a lot of locker rooms my whole life,” Biden continued. “I’m a pretty [darn] good athlete. Any guy that talked that way was usually the fattest, ugliest SOB in the room.”

March 22
Trump typed
Crazy Joe Biden is trying to act like a tough guy. Actually, he is weak, both mentally and physically, and yet he threatens me, for the second time, with physical assault. He doesn’t know me, but he would go down fast and hard, crying all the way. Don’t threaten people Joe!

Mar 23
Biden said he shouldn’t have uttered those words, “Because I don't want to get down in the mosh pit with this guy.”

Joe Biden would beat Trump in a fist fight and the 2020 election, poll suggests

Ukraine

Japan

Italy

Nepal

Mexico

But only in the States a politician backs down from a brawl he started

(CNN)Several top US law firms have left President Donald Trump with few places to turn for legal help in the Russia probe.

Five large law firms are passing on the opportunity to represent the President after a shakeup last week on his private defense team and as he anticipates giving possible testimony to special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation.

Well-known Washington lawyers cited several reasons for declining the President in recent weeks, according to multiple sources familiar with their decisions. Among them, Trump appears to be a difficult client and has rebuked some of his lawyers' advice. He's perceived as so politically unpopular he may damage reputations rather than boost them.

Lawyers at large firms fear backlash from their corporate clients if they were to represent the President. And many want to steer clear of conflicts of interest that could complicate their other obligations.