Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

The fact that I'm Canadian and know more of what's going on in AMERICAN politics sais something people! I'll keep giving you fuel to the fire over the next few days. Gowdy is just a start.
I never had a reason to really follow politics
You know what opened my eyes?
Obama's cryptic hand in my wallet. The Obama care has crippled our finances and is a huge burden on my family. Its as REAL as it gets. So now i pay attention :)

This whole mess is gonna get really ugly . Half my whole town is protesting Trump , marches and protests...and we are just a little seaside town . Bigtime protest in Portland and Eugene today...

Obama's cryptic hand in my wallet. The Obama care has crippled our finances and is a huge burden on my family. Its as REAL as it gets. So now i pay attention :)
Yah I could tell the type of guy you are from your posts. This is a complement so don't get upset at me. I could see you were the type of guy who could see the mainstream for what they are and you were still able to form an intelligent opinion based on being able to see thru the media bullshit. A lot of people just believe everything where I can see you are the guy who sees the truth. Some of us can do that when faced with nothing but lies and some of us can't.

Yah I could tell the type of guy you are from your posts. This is a complement so don't get upset at me. I could see you were the type of guy who could see the mainstream for what they are and you were still able to form an intelligent opinion based on being able to see thru the media bullshit. A lot of people just believe everything where I can see you are the guy who sees the truth. Some of us can do that when faced with nothing but lies and some of us can't.
I dont think Trump is god neither
Infact i see now he is showing signs of fucking compromise on Obama care

Notice how those other retards that were in here before took off? It's because they know that all there media driven bullshit will get shit down with the facts now. I've shit down so many libtard idiots in the last year. Like I've said in other posts they attack with there emotions and no facts and when backed into a corner with no choice but to explain there bullshit views like the rest of us.... well we just get cheap insults in return, then they fuck off never to be heard of again.

He hasn't taken office yet! Just wait for it my brother. American politics are about to have its records open. He has to play nice especially if he dousnt want obama pardoning everyone before he leaves office. In the interview of him and obama just look at both there faces. You can tell Donald hates him and is just buying time with the niceties. Don't panic!

He is no god. But he is the man who got the ball rollimg for you Americans. So he deserves the respect wether or not he is perfect or not. A lot of eyes have been opened by people like trump gowdy and pence.

Notice how those other retards that were in here before took off? It's because they know that all there media driven bullshit will get shit down with the facts now. I've shit down so many libtard idiots in the last year. Like I've said in other posts they attack with there emotions and no facts and when backed into a corner with no choice but to explain there bullshit views like the rest of us.... well we just get cheap insults in return, then they fuck off never to be heard of again.
Minus GI boy i dont hate any others opinions
I respect emans opinion. He is for the better part, open minded.
I like the debate. And the grand scale is success. The left had 8 yrs to pass their socialized agenda. Now America has voted them out. Now the ball is completely in the rights court. We.shall.see

This whole mess is gonna get really ugly . Half my whole town is protesting Trump , marches and protests...and we are just a little seaside town . Bigtime protest in Portland and Eugene today...
Thank the media! They are the first thing that needs to go when trump take office. If you listened to him it isn't hard to believe he is going to come down hard on those shill bastards.

There is a big misconception with politics to that bother me about the whole left right dem republican. There both filled with leaches that professionally bleed the country dry. Trump is picking his council right now and he knows how to pick movers and shakers instead of motionless paycheckers who are only in it for money.

Trump lawyers ask to delay his fraud case concerning Trump University until after the inauguration. The presiding judge refuses. :)

What are the chances Trump will release his tax returns?

We will get an impeachment, but it will be Trump. My guess will be fraud and tax evasion. Enjoy fellas.

Don't get me wrong I do agree with Trump on one point, I would fuck his daughter, but it's okay since I'm not here daddy. It's icky to here him say it though.

I saw the Portland mess on TV. Peaceful protests are fine whether I agree with the reason or not. When they start breaking stuff and acting like asses it should be rubber bullets and tear gas and I'm from Seattle where they protest just because it's Tuesday.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

I saw the Portland mess on TV. Peaceful protests are fine whether I agree with the reason or not. When they start breaking stuff and acting like asses it should be rubber bullets and tear gas and I'm from Seattle where they protest just because it's Tuesday.

I haven't lived there for 19years so I'm sure they protest even more now.

@Les we have more important concerns. Wtf happened with USC last night?

Sponsors