Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

Oh yeah, let's just hope Trump removes our right to free speech...

Are you serious with this shit?
Grow a fucking clue! You are right back on the warrantless attacks and assumption. Turn of your sissy emotions and come back to the conversation with some rational thinking!

No, you are confused now. You called GI out about the college thing but Mindless was wrong when he said it had anything to do with the electoral college.

I corrected you when you said Trump had gotten more people's votes because he hadn't, he got in due to the electoral college votes. Which is ironic because he bitched about that part of our "rigged" system and that's what won him the election. For a political genius such as yourself, I would have thought you'd be more aware of this.

I'm also curious how you thought it was all about the popular vote in the US when Canada follows the Parliamentary system don't they? Gives me the impression you don't know how elections work in my country or your own.
Go back I also defended my comment stating a lot of those "votes" are likely false as well for the fact that illegals were being given the right to vote. In which I was also attacked and asked how an illegal can vote. Then I fallowed by showing how it happens and how they did it. Pound salt!

Typical retard thinking that replacing a flawed media with a non bias one is removing your right to have your voice heard.

Ah I see, we need to get approval for the news coverage that's run in this country by the government. Keep it up, Trump might hire you.

Are you familiar with Steve Bannon's work and Breibart?

Early this morning the president-elect of the United States sent out two lying tweets about the New York Times: “Wow, the ‪@nytimes is losing thousands of subscribers because of their very poor and highly inaccurate coverage of the ‘Trump phenomena’” and “the ‪@nytimes sent a letter to their subscribers apologizing for their BAD coverage of me. I wonder if it will change - doubt it?” https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/11/13/donald-trump-keeps-up-media-attacks-with-misleading-tweets-about-new-york-times/ (Donald Trump keeps up media attacks with misleading tweets about New York Times)

Also this morning Trump campaign manager Kellyanne Conway, appearing on "Fox News Sunday," raised the specter of legal action against political critics of Trump. After condemning comments of Senator Minority Leader Harry Reid, she said Reid “should be very careful … in a legal sense. He thinks — he thinks he's just being some kind of political pundit there, but I would say be very careful about the way you characterize it.” Conway: Harry Reid Should Be 'Very Careful' With His Attacks on Trump

Go back I also defended my comment stating a lot of those "votes" are likely false as well for the fact that illegals were being given the right to vote. In which I was also attacked and asked how an illegal can vote. Then I fallowed by showing how it happens and how they did it. Pound salt!

Oh I see, you proved that it can and DID happen?

You made a post that shows you have no clue how elections work in the US, likely dont know how they work in Canada, and then you tried covering your ignorance by saying you probably ARE right after all because of illegal aliens. Lol.. priceless.

You made a post that shows you have no clue how elections work in the US, likely dont know how they work in Canada, and then you tried covering your ignorance by saying you probably ARE right after all because of illegal aliens. Lol.. priceless.
You are priceless bud. You have way to much emotion tied up and way to little common sense or ability to interpretations, it's because your not possible of reading comments and taken all of it but only the parts you want to take.

You are priceless bud. You have way to much emotion tied up and way to little common sense or ability to interpretations, it's because your not possible of reading comments and taken all of it but only the parts you want to take.
Then you wrap them and spin them to suit your own cause. You should get a job working for CNN lol.

Ah I see, we need to get approval for the news coverage that's run in this country by the government. Keep it up, Trump might hire you.

Are you familiar with Steve Bannon's work and Breibart?
I didn't say controlled by the government you thick headed wind bag! Half of Americans voices aren't heard because of the bias media. There are laws that are supposed to protect us from that because of how much power the media wields. Your mad because now you will have to hear the other half of Americans opinions instead of just the leftist libtards. You are very much one sided and partisan and everyone like you wants to keep the media in that same bag. Your pathetic

CNN,Msnbc,CBS,NBC and others were all outed by wiki leaks for colluding with the DNC. This is not opinion but fact. The mainstream media has lost all credibility and their bias is exposed. Posting screen shots of the same bias media is laughable at best.

Your posts are about as incoherent as Trump's speeches... I don't know what the hell you're trying to express in this post but if I didn't know better, you're the emotional one here... That emotion would be frustration because you're not competent to have a discussion in this thread and you know it.

Come on Scally... Stop posting this biased media nonsense. ;)

Go hide somewhere because you irrational attacks and taking half of what people say to support your own views ain't gonna work on me pal. I'll trey gowdy style your ducking ass all day long.

Your posts are about as incoherent as Trump's speeches... I don't know what the hell you're trying to express in this post but if I didn't know better, you're the emotional one here... That emotion would be frustration because you're not competent to have a discussion in this thread and you know it.

Come on Scally... Stop posting this biased media nonsense. ;)
It means you use emotions to go on the attack based on your veiws instead of any type of rational conversations. Read my post and not the ONE I miffed on and you might realize I know what the fuck I'm talking about. You won't because you interpret what I say and mean in your own way everytime throwing your own spin into it. Makes sense you act just like the media because you have been tit fed by them your entire life.

It means you use emotions to go on the attack based on your veiws instead of any type of rational conversations. Read my post and not the ONE I miffed on and you might realize I know what the fuck I'm talking about. You won't because you interpret what I say and mean in your own way everytime throwing your own spin into it. Makes sense you act just like the media because you have been tit fed by them your entire life.

How did I spin your posts when you said clear as day that more people voted for Trump and a lot less voted for Clinton? It means you have no clue what the electoral college is... I didn't spin anything and you haven't admitted to it like a man.

Do you find Steve Bannon's work biased? Why doesn't he cover both sides of political issues? You know who he is... Right? o_O

Deflection...
So you think! You tried to make a fool of me over one mistake I made. That goes along way to saying that's all you have against me and the points I've made. You litterally tried to rally people into disregarding all the actual points I've made because I made one mistake. You have a child's mangalore you let emotion control your life and views and anyone to state opinion or fact, you only take from that what you want to and then go on the attach with zero facts.