Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

How did I spin your posts when you said clear as day that more people voted for Trump and a lot less voted for Clinton? It means you have no clue what the electoral college is... I didn't spin anything and you haven't admitted to it like a man.

Do you find Steve Bannon's work biased? Why doesn't he cover both sides of political issues? You know who he is... Right? o_O
Because the poll numbers don't take into account illegal votes fuck head. I got attacked on this little fact too which made me laugh that all Americans don't know illegals voted in mass numbers in the election. People were saying no they can't do that and I said yes they can and gave them the facts about how they do it and how even the president was encouraging it saying they won't go after them for doing it, even though the laws are supposed to jail and deport them.

CNN,Msnbc,CBS,NBC and others were all outed by wiki leaks for colluding with the DNC. This is not opinion but fact. The mainstream media has lost all credibility and their bias is exposed. Posting screen shots of the same bias media is laughable at best.
The media lost it's credibility after 1898....

You litterally tried to rally people into disregarding all the actual points I've made

I don't think I need to do that... Members here are put off by you with or without me in this thread.

You made some okay points though. But you're so passionately to one side, there aren't going to be many here that don't take your posts with a grain of salt.

Because the poll numbers don't take into account illegal votes fuck head. I got attacked on this little fact too which made me laugh that all Americans don't know illegals voted in mass numbers in the election. People were saying no they can't do that and I said yes they can and gave them the facts about how they do it and how even the president was encouraging it saying they won't go after them for doing it, even though the laws are supposed to jail and deport them.
A lot of you also didn't know that minorities are allowed to vote without Id under the premises that asking a minority for Id would be racist.

[That's Scammer POS Scaramucci in the pic. He is part of the transition team.]

See you post a media source making a lot of claims and accusations. But can you prove one of them without a shadow of dougt? I bet you can't. See I don't bring up things that I can't prove first. If I did there would be a lot more things I'd be (claiming) not proving.

Who Benefits From Donald Trump's Tax Plan?

Donald Trump has proposed a very detailed tax plan — but his statements on the campaign trail don't always match what his proposal would really do.

For instance, at a rally in Scranton, Pa., Trump promised to "massively cut taxes for the middle class, the forgotten people, the forgotten men and women of this country, who built our country." During a town hall meeting on NBC's Today show, he said he believes in raising taxes on the wealthy.

And at least half of Trump's supporters agreed with him on that, according to a pre-election survey by the RAND Corporation, a research group.

"Just before the election, after the last debate, 51 percent of them intending to vote for Trump supported increasing taxes on high-earning individuals," says Michael Pollard of RAND.

But Trump's plan does the opposite, says Lily Batchelder, a law professor at NYU and visiting fellow at the Tax Policy Center.

"If you look at the most wealthy, the top 1 percent would get about half the benefits of his tax cut, and a millionaire would get an average tax cut of $317,000," she says.

But a family earning between $40,000 and $50,000 a year would get a tax cut of only $560, she says, and millions of middle-class working families will see their tax bills rise under Trump's plan — especially single-parent families.

I don't think I need to do that... Members here are put off by you with or without me in this thread.

You made some okay points though. But you're so passionately to one side, there aren't going to be many here that don't take your posts with a grain of salt.
Ok well take your (opinion) and claim it is everyone else's opinion too. I've made a few good points? Think you should go back and read almost 100 posts there bud!

Who Benefits From Donald Trump's Tax Plan?

Donald Trump has proposed a very detailed tax plan — but his statements on the campaign trail don't always match what his proposal would really do.

For instance, at a rally in Scranton, Pa., Trump promised to "massively cut taxes for the middle class, the forgotten people, the forgotten men and women of this country, who built our country." During a town hall meeting on NBC's Today show, he said he believes in raising taxes on the wealthy.

And at least half of Trump's supporters agreed with him on that, according to a pre-election survey by the RAND Corporation, a research group.

"Just before the election, after the last debate, 51 percent of them intending to vote for Trump supported increasing taxes on high-earning individuals," says Michael Pollard of RAND.

But Trump's plan does the opposite, says Lily Batchelder, a law professor at NYU and visiting fellow at the Tax Policy Center.

"If you look at the most wealthy, the top 1 percent would get about half the benefits of his tax cut, and a millionaire would get an average tax cut of $317,000," she says.

But a family earning between $40,000 and $50,000 a year would get a tax cut of only $560, she says, and millions of middle-class working families will see their tax bills rise under Trump's plan — especially single-parent families.

See your reporting on speculations. For fuck sake he has not even taken office yet. A lot of what your getting now is just media speculation.

Oh now I made some good points huh. You on the retreat again because I won't break to your pointless shit. Some of those good points and suggestions I made put some members on a route to further truths. Like trey gowdy, no one knew who his was now they all like him, hmm must be my sources are a little more factual than yours are.

Oh now I made some good points huh. You on the retreat again because I won't break to your pointless shit. Some of those good points and suggestions I made put some members on a route to further truths. Like trey gowdy, no one knew who his was now they all like him, hmm must be my sources are a little more factual than yours are.

I'm not retreating anywhere... I just think it's humorous you consider yourself such a political genius when a lot of your posts are incorrect. Like calling Trump's tax plan speculation lol...

Welcome To The Terrordome
A Tiny Revolution: Welcome To The Terrordome

In other words, the days of a rational American empire are drawing to a close. We'll be forced to discard either the empire part, or the rational part. And based on 10,000 years of human history, I'm guessing it's the rational part that will go.

Whether McCain wins or not, Sarah Palin is a harbinger of the future. The fact there was no one able to prevent McCain from choosing such an obviously inadequate imperial manager, and choosing her in such a bizarre, panicked way, indicates that—as during the decline of Rome, or the last years of Saddam's regime—everyone sane has already been eliminated from the power structure. And thus we're left with nothing but the whim of whoever's clambered to the top of the Crazy Pole.

Welcome to the Terrordome!

I'm not retreating anywhere... I just think it's humorous you consider yourself such a political genius when a lot of your posts are incorrect. Like calling Trump's tax plan speculation lol...
You still don't get that the media likes to spin things. When he is in office and actually putting things into play than it's all just speculation. As far as every point I've tried to make to you is taking everything the media reports on as fact is foolish. They are clearly biased so anything they say or report should be taken with a grain of salt. Media also consist of these online sources posting apparent set in stone policies on trumps end.

You still don't get that the media likes to spin things. When he is in office and actually putting things into play than it's all just speculation. As far as every point I've tried to make to you is taking everything the media reports on as fact is foolish. They are clearly biased so anything they say or report should be taken with a grain of salt. Media also consist of these online sources posting apparent set in stone policies on trumps end.

Where did I say everything the media reports on is fact and never has bias?

You can verify what you want on Trump's website instead of calling it speculation... Keep in mind, he flip flops on a lot of issues without adjusting the site.

Code:
https://www.donaldjtrump.com/policies/

Just because people riot doesn't mean that there cause is just! Look at the Vancouver riots, those idiots rioted over a hockey game. So just because people rally in numbers doesn't mean shit for there cause. They still need to argue within a factual environment to prove there point. The riots show there stupidity. If it was the other way around you can bet trump supporters would be demonized by the media and probably stopped by the military. Even in protest the system is bias!

Where did I say everything the media reports on is fact and never has bias?

You can verify what you want on Trump's website instead of calling it speculation... Keep in mind, he flip flops on a lot of issues without adjusting the site.

Code:
https://www.donaldjtrump.com/policies/
I bet your one of the people who waited passionately for obama to make all those changes he promised but now it trumps turn you expect it all over night. He hasn't even taken office yet, nothing has been written in stone. Some things take priority over others. You do not get it. You expect more from someone who has not even taken office than you probably did from obama in 8 years. Now I'm speculating and trying to claim my opinion of you is not opinion butfact. Just like you;)

CNN,Msnbc,CBS,NBC and others were all outed by wiki leaks for colluding with the DNC. This is not opinion but fact. The mainstream media has lost all credibility and their bias is exposed. Posting screen shots of the same bias media is laughable at best.
I would find it extremely difficult to believe people in our society do not realize the obvious bias in the networks quoted above...
Then again half the country voted for a lying felon...
I think youd get the same fair coverage out of the above as you would with our esteemed Dr. Scally and the fair and balanced "reporting" that has been plastered over this thread
Its almost as if i can sense the teeth grinding and utter rage as the mouse clicks away