Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

Brought to the forefront because of the war my man.

no one has ever said that the children of citizens are going to be kicked out only criminals who keep being let back into the system for whatever reason. Those children will be given the right to file and work towards becoming a citizen. The fact they have parents already established almost assures they will be carded citizens, unless of course there known gang memeber or criminals. In that case there outta here,and good riddance!
Don't be to sure about that!

Some are happy and lots are pissed? That makes about as much sense as you and your buddies have been making thru out the entire conversation. More people voted for trump so it is more like some are pissed and a lot are happy. Try making sense!
Oh sorry I wrote that backwards, let me rephrase that for you. LOTS OF PEOPLE ARE HAPPY THAT TRUMP WON AND IS NOW PRESIDENT, AND THE PEOPLE THAT VOTED FOR HILARY ARE PISSED THAT SHE LOST, is that better, and thank you for taking the time out of your day to correct me.

Do you really have to ask why?

I don't have to ask anything!.... Just want to generate some "free" thinking and research on the part of some of the people that I see regurgitating whatever they have been taught in their schools or perhaps "googled" a quick and simplistic answer to something.
And YES to your question! Do you know why???
By the way here is a few thousand of the 10,000 that were in LA.
Opinion
103.3k views
http://ijr.com/opinion/2016/11/261508-ranch-arizona-illegal-immigration-environment/

By http://ijr.com/opinion/author/fred_davis/
11 days ago
GettyImages-72085196-1024x683.jpg

Getty - TIM SLOAN
IJR Opinion is an opinion platform and any opinions or information put forth by contributors are exclusive to them and do not represent the views of IJR.
What was once a tranquil, pristine cattle ranch of 10,000 acres near the U.S./Mexican border is in serious trouble. The Davis cattle ranch – in our family since 1867 – has been overwhelmed by a constant flow of illegal alien border crossings and people who are turning the land into a very stressful, sometimes dangerous place to live.

Thousands of illegal border crossers who are encouraged to enter the U.S. due to lax enforcement policies and various amnesty programs are threatening our way of life and inflicting great damage to our borderlands.

States at one time used to have rights! believe it or not. As one of the policemen that were pursuing Bonnie and Clyde remarked ""I ain't goin' to risk my life in Oklahoma."
If you don't like it here...Then move. (they were in Texas)

CNN: Trump set to step down from position of President Elect giving Mike Pence the seat in the oval office: http://t.co/YBxzFZXuX5
This shit is crazy ....
Although they have been trying to legally chain Donald down by basically trying to say that he couldn't buy a hamburger at McDonald's without it being a conflict of interest of some sort. The dems tactics just get shadier and shadier.

Although they have been trying to legally chain Donald down by basically trying to say that he couldn't buy a hamburger at McDonald's without it being a conflict of interest of some sort. The dems tactics just get shadier and shadier.

Check out the link bro. Picture is worth 1k words ;)