Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

But there countries refuse to take them back, that's why obama released them into American cities.

Lol so throw there asses back over the fence, and when they return hopefully the wall is up.
But there countries refuse to take them back, that's why obama released them into American cities.

Lol so throw there asses back over the fence, and when they return hopefully the wall is up.
I agree Obama is a failure, a beta male. We have a real man to save our nation now.

I was giving you the benefit of the doubt. I figured you're just really excited about trump. But Your posts have turned into just rambling nonsense. Turn the computer off, take the meth pipe out of your mouth and read a book or something.

I was giving you the benefit of the doubt. I figured you're just really excited about trump. But Your posts have turned into just rambling nonsense. Turn the computer off, take the meth pipe out of your mouth and read a book or something.
It was a joke. So now if I crack a joke I must be on meth?

I've seen non stop memes and jokes thruout this entire thread and I make a couple of jokes and you go on the attack. Having a bad day? Come home early and catch your girlfriend in bed with another guy who gave her the first orgasm since she's been with you?

Yte3alr.jpg

Code:
http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/search/jjj?sort=rel&query=stop%20trump

I've seen non stop memes and jokes thruout this entire thread and I make a couple of jokes and you go on the attack. Having a bad day? Come home early and catch your girlfriend in bed with another guy who gave her the first orgasm since she's been with you?

That is the second or third time you have mentioned someones girlfriend having sex with another guy. Whats that about stud? You just like thinking about dudes naked? Homo lately?? My girl would wreck your world btw. So keep up your moronic posts. Its obvious your looking for the approval and friends you cant find in the real world.

Have a good day. Fucking clown:)

It was a joke. So now if I crack a joke I must be on meth?

No, the fact you stated several times you'd leave this thread yet continue to come back, you're multiple quoted of the same post, incessant posting, and failure to comprehend an opposing viewpoint lead us to believe you're on meth. Has nothing to do with a joke lol

Putin's [Natural] Gas Attack
Is Russia Just in Syria for the Pipelines?
Putin's Gas Attack

October 14, 2015
By Mitchell A. Orenstein and George Romer

Russia’s belligerence in Syria has renewed debates about Russian motives. James Nixey, head of the Russia and Eurasia Program at Chatham House, and Xenia Wickett, project director for the United States at Chatham House, probably put it best in their recent article: “Why, ‘logically’, would a country buckling under the strain of a crippled economy and which has itself been a recent victim of extremist terror, open up a second front of military operations far away from its traditional theatre of military engagement in the former Soviet space? And what else, other than ulterior motives to those officially stated, could explain Russia’s targeting of Syrian groupings other than ISIS strongholds?”

One answer is natural gas. Specifically, most of the foreign belligerents in the war in Syria are gas-exporting countries with interests in one of the two competing pipeline projects that seek to cross Syrian territory to deliver either Qatari or Iranian gas to Europe. In short, as Iran emerges from international sanctions and its massive gas reserves become available for export, Syria’s gas war is heating up.