Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

Melissa Zimdars, an assistant professor of communication & media at Merrimack College, started a list of websites known to have published articles with false information as a way to help her students learn about journalism and media literacy.

Thanks to the magic of Google Documents, it's now accessible to anyone with an internet connection. https://docs.google.com/document/d/10eA5-mCZLSS4MQY5QGb5ewC3VAL6pLkT53V_81ZyitM/preview (Read the entire public document here) .

Oh oh oh well ok then, as long as you say so! Fucking hair brained sissy.
I do have one question. It's pretty hard to pick up on anger or sarcasm by reading a written post. Yet you seem to be a master of it. That's why you picture me frothing at the mouth when I'm actually laughing at your rediculous comments. The only thing your good at is the art of lost in translation. That and taking what you want of someone's posts and spinning it to benefit yourself. You attack me for too many posts, yet if you string them all together there still less than some of the cut and posts that are ten paragraphs long. You make senseless point after point. It gets frustrating when assumptive know it alls like you try and attack me using my posts that you failed to interpret correctly. Got news for you little boy, (fallowed by senseless ussumption just like you)

Also you use things like me saying twice that I'm out of this conversation like that in some way helps you prove a point. You mind explaining that to me?

You prove my point with every post. God this is too easy....

Notice how you're frothing at the mouth, again. In your haste, or rabid dog-like state, you can't finish your thoughts before hitting reply. You type some crap up and hit reply before you even finish comment. Look at the above two quotes for a clear example of this. Next time you might try writing your reply, proof reading it (bc it's hard to take you serious with such horrendous spelling and grammatical mistakes), pausing for a minute (bc you know the internet and Meso aren't goin anywhere), making sure you say everything you want to say, THEN hit reply.

Me pointing out you saying yore leaving this conversation yet failin to do so jus proves that you're not a man of your word, you can't control your actions, and you're emotionally involved in this thread like a stage 5 clinger. Nothing more, nothing less.

Omg now there trying to demonize pense.

How much you want to bet that if he was anything other than Christian, that they wouldn't dare attach him for his beliefs. They make it sound like he will enforce Christianity on them. This article is a perfect example of far left extremism. The same extremist idiotic crap that is fueling violent riots.

Can I ask what you think about obama not trying to shut down the riots? He claims they have a right to peaceful protest, but they are not peaceful. Why is it the president is condoning all of that? Is it because he wants to creat turmoil to aid in causing havoc for trump? Between trump and the left wing media, they sure have done a good job of creating divide instead of there usual exceptance crap.

Just imagine if trump lost and his supporters starting protesting and rioting. The media would demonize all those "deployables" and the military and police forces would move to shut it down. We all know that is the truth too. Hillary supporters rioting=no problem trump supporters rioting(even peacefully)=martial law and getting shut down and called racist half wit crackers all over the media.

Notice how you're frothing at the mouth, again. In your haste, or rabid dog-like state, you can't finish your thoughts before hitting reply. You type some crap up and hit reply before you even finish comment. Look at the above two quotes for a clear example of this. Next time you might try writing your reply, proof reading it (bc it's hard to take you serious with such horrendous spelling and grammatical mistakes), pausing for a minute (bc you know the internet and Meso aren't goin anywhere), making sure you say everything you want to say, THEN hit reply.

Me pointing out you saying yore leaving this conversation yet failin to do so jus proves that you're not a man of your word, you can't control your actions, and you're emotionally involved in this thread like a stage 5 clinger. Nothing more, nothing less.
So fucking what, how does me splitting posts instead of forming a 20 paragraph post make me an idiot or "frothing"?Who gives a fuck about something so stupid as that? Oh right,you!
Lmfao saying I've had enough only to come back shows that I am a man you dip shit lol. Keeping my word? Did I make a promise somewhere? You really are a fucking simpleton!

Also I made a statement in the first post and a question in the second. Now why would anyone do something crazy like that? frothing frothing frothing lol.

[This is the scene when Charles Wallace is brainwashed by a fascist monster in "A Wrinkle in Time." Note parallels in Trump "normalization."]

"This isn't a fairy tale. Spells indeed," Charles Wallace said. "Meg, you've got to stop fighting and relax. Relax and be happy. Oh, Meg, if you'd just relax you'd realize that all our troubles are over. You don't understand what a wonderful place we've come to. You see, on this planet everything is in perfect order because everybody has learned to relax, to give in, to submit. All you have to do is look quietly and steadily into the eyes of our good friend here, for he is our friend, dear sister, and he will take you in as he has taken me.”

A Wrinkle in Time by Madeleine L'Engle