Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

Right... so what your saying is your wearing cuckolds on your feet! Lol how many times I need to shut you and the nonsense that spews from your mouth down?

Your naïveté is amusing. It will also help you in your personal life once/if reality ever sets in for you. Don't fret though, I'll still give you this amazing participation trophy

image.jpg

Your naïveté is amusing. It will also help you in your personal life once/if reality ever sets in for you. Don't fret though, I'll still give you this amazing participation trophy

View attachment 53002
Lol again you resort to childish means. How fucking old are you? Who is naive? You're the one who kept coming back at me and each time failing to make a point. Memes can't fight all you battles child! One day you will have to use your words to make a point lol

The number of illegal immigrants currently in the US

The number of those illegal immigrants convicted of crimes the left is protecting in harbor cities

The number of convicted illegal immigrants charged with murder the left is protecting in harbor cities

The sense this all makes

The number of illegal immigrants currently in the US

The number of those illegal immigrants convicted of crimes the left is protecting in harbor cities

The number of convicted illegal immigrants charged with murder the left is protecting in harbor cities

The sense this all makes

Agree

Sponsors

Latest posts