Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

Fox News was the only media outlet that was reporting the truth. The rest of them CNN cbs CNBC abc ect ect ect were all payed to report bogus stories and discredit anything and everything trump said. If you want to know the truth, take whatever the under dog is saying because when it comes to the media they band together like flies on shit. Or more specifically they flock to the first person who will pay them out. Federal crime!! I wonder how hillary is going to repay all her special interest groups and foreign Muslim contributor back now that she can't keep her promises as president elect. When media groups like CNN go on a year long smear campaign and promote there own views and opinions and completely ignore everyone else, that is a federal crime believe it or not. So not only has hillary been proven a criminal, surprise surprise so to the media will face there day. Biased media=Unfair advantage and federal crime.

If only you looked in the mirror while typing this. Oh well, I can dream lol
Other than returning comments to your dumb ass, every other post I've made to other people have points in them! You just keep rambling. You must have wipped out that meth pipe. Don't start frothing at the mouth now!

Fox News was the only media outlet that was reporting the truth. The rest of them CNN cbs CNBC abc ect ect ect were all payed to report bogus stories and discredit anything and everything trump said. If you want to know the truth, take whatever the under dog is saying because when it comes to the media they band together like flies on shit. Or more specifically they flock to the first person who will pay them out. Federal crime!! I wonder how hillary is going to repay all her special interest groups and foreign Muslim contributor back now that she can't keep her promises as president elect. When media groups like CNN go on a year long smear campaign and promote there own views and opinions and completely ignore everyone else, that is a federal crime believe it or not. So not only has hillary been proven a criminal, surprise surprise so to the media will face there day. Biased media=Unfair advantage and federal crime.
Dude I'm just posting stories in the news and don't expect anyone to agree or disagree with them. I don't care!!!! You need to slow your roll and leave this thread for a whIle cuz its getting ugly. Just saying man...

Docd I wish
Dude I'm just posting stories in the news and don't expect anyone to agree or disagree with them. I don't care!!!! You need slow your roll and leave this thread for a whIle cuz it getting ugly. Just saying man...
i wasn't attacking you in anyway or saying you did care.I was posting what I thought about the story you posted.

Docd I wish

i wasn't attacking you in anyway or saying you did care.I was posting what I thought about the story you posted.
That's fine but seriously you need to take a break here. You're letting your emotions get the best of you it seems.

New guy looking to share my knowledge and borrow some from others

What happened to this plan? ^^^^^ Did you join Meso to share and learn more about Aas and GH? Or too have heated debates about American politics when being a Canadian? lol SMH There's more to Meso so expand your horizon sir. Good night

What if the drive to convince the electors in the states that Trump won were to switch their votes to Hillary? All that is needed is just at least 50 electoral votes switched to Hillary to snatch the presidency away from Trump (Trump has 278). Of course this can only be done in the states that DO NOT have laws that bind electors to vote for their candidate. This is Hillary's last chance and it is a long shot move that has never been done before.

What if the drive to convince the electors in the states that Trump won were to switch their votes to Hillary? All that is needed is just at least 50 electoral votes switched to Hillary to snatch the presidency away from Trump (Trump has 278). Of course this can only be done in the states that DO NOT have laws that bind electors to vote for their candidate. This is Hillary's last chance and it is a long shot move that has never been done before.
I believe even the ones that are bound can still switch and face a minimal fine. I doubt it'll happen but this campaign has been anything but normal so who knows.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

Ohhh the idiots Trump is picking for his team. Only good one is Rudy Giuliani who's a potential for Sec of State.

I believe even the ones that are bound can still switch and face a minimal fine. I doubt it'll happen but this campaign has been anything but normal so who knows.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk
Right...it's shaping up to be a disaster with all the people Trump is picking so far and it is making some people real nervous enough to attempt that long shot move.

If it is done right, the courts should allow that to stand if it ever does happen.

Other than returning comments to your dumb ass, every other post I've made to other people have points in them! You just keep rambling. You must have wipped out that meth pipe. Don't start frothing at the mouth now!

You must whisper to yourself "my posts have points to them" to make you feel better about them???

Yah I'm done talking to you bud. Go find someone else to troll with your stupid shit.

It's not trolling lol. Once you actually put some good content and thought into your posts I'll reciprocate. Until then, you're a joke :)

PS: considering your history in this thread, you're not done talking to me. You'll be back and I'll be waiting

YouTube search France and Germany raid mosques and find weapons. I don't know how to imbed it.

This is what happens when PC gets its claws in. This is what is going on in mosques in America also.
This is why trump saying things like" they can't come here anymore until we know what the hell is going on" is not racist, it's common sense.

What do you guys think of this?

Sponsors

Latest posts