Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

The One Weird Trait That Predicts Whether You’re a Trump Supporter
And it’s not gender, age, income, race or religion.

If I asked you what most defines Donald Trump supporters, what would you say? They’re white? They’re poor? They’re uneducated?

You’d be wrong.

In fact, I’ve found a single statistically significant variable predicts whether a voter supports Trump—and it’s not race, income or education levels: It’s authoritarianism.

[And, or spout alt-right language (e.g., cuck). Dead giveaway.]

10,000 protesters in LA..... Wow...Thats a lot. But then it is LA remember... And as I recall there are estimated to be well over 2 million illegal aliens in California, and I think thats a conservative estimation.:eek:

If I asked you what most defines Donald Trump supporters, what would you say? They’re white? They’re poor? They’re uneducated?

You’d be wrong.

In fact, I’ve found a single statistically significant variable predicts whether a voter supports Trump—and it’s not race, income or education levels: It’s authoritarianism.

I love the word cuck as an attack word. Because really what is worse than a cuck? They are perfect example how morals have been cast out only to be replaced with political correctness. But hey if a man wants to invite five strangers over to fuck his wife while he jerks off like a sissy in the corner, who is to judge that. It's perfectly normal according to PC thinking people.

10,000 protesters in LA..... Wow...Thats a lot. But then it is LA remember... And as I recall there are estimated to be well over 2 million illegal aliens in California, and I think thats a conservative estimation.:eek:
I bet you money border security agents seeing a massive rise in border jumpers migrating to la in the last weak lmfao.

Tell that to them:

View attachment 52933

Not that you know who they are or what they accomplished.

They were protesting against war and promoting free speech which the elites were infringing on. Now they ARE the elites, some of them anyway. The protests today are AGAINST free speech, and promoting the biggest war mongers on the planet - those elites I mentioned.

They were protesting against war and promoting free speech which the elites were infringing on. Now they ARE the elites, some of them anyway. The protests today are AGAINST free speech, and promoting the biggest war mongers on the planet - those elites I mentioned.

They were marching for civil rights.

The protests today are AGAINST free speech, and promoting the biggest war mongers on the planet - those elites I mentioned.

Really? It looks like they are protesting the President elect.

Im quite sure THEY have no idea what their marching for
Just angry people wanting to be mad with a bunch of other angry people
Complete cranal evacuation is often observed in these parricular groups of people

Destroying Jim Crow laws is just one thing...
Ok good for them. I'd probably would have been there protesting with them. However did they accomplish that first hand, or was that the way things were already going in a natural progression. Just because a law is here one day and gone the next doesn't mean that the protesters are the ones that made that happen. There were people in power positions that also had to make the moves both in action and in law. So just because they protested doesn't mean they changed the course of history because of it. There was a lot more at play than public protests.

Im quite sure THEY have no idea what their marching for
Just angry people wanting to be mad

Really? They're all just taking one big walk unaware of what they are upset about?

If you were a kid with immigrant parents that you were about to be separated from, would you be aware of what you're upset about or would you just want to be mad without cause?

Really? They're all just taking one big walk unaware of what they are upset about?

If you were a kid with immigrant parents that you were about to be separated from, would you be aware of what you're upset about or would you just want to be mad without cause?
Is that who they are...Eman?o_O

They were marching for civil rights.

Really? It looks like they are protesting the President elect.
Brought to the forefront because of the war my man.

no one has ever said that the children of citizens are going to be kicked out only criminals who keep being let back into the system for whatever reason. Those children will be given the right to file and work towards becoming a citizen. The fact they have parents already established almost assures they will be carded citizens, unless of course there known gang memeber or criminals. In that case there outta here,and good riddance!

Yep one good thing about these riots is it shows how many Americans have no jobs to go to. Maybe they should give trump a year to get started and that might change!

You always play off the hard done by sob stories that the media like to also play off of. See the emotional connection and the rational disconnect?

One Weird Trait that represents a Trump supporter you ask?

You’d be wrong.