Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

Holy fuck bro. They flat outplayed us. No excuses man they brought it and we didn't. We'll be in the playoff next year.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk
It would have been much easier to stomach if Alabama hadn't have rolled USC right out of the gate.

right....
Are you telling me you wouldn't fuck her? Trump is on the record saying he would date her if she wasn't his daughter. I think that means fucking. He even said it in front of her. Put a Mr Yuck sticker on that one.

Are you telling me you wouldn't fuck her? Trump is on the record saying he would date her if she wasn't his daughter. I think that means fucking. He even said it in front of her. Put a Mr Yuck sticker on that one.
That was his creepy moment. I def wouldn't even think that about my daughters. To be fair I'd guess he was just meaning he had a beautiful daughter which all father's think their daughters are beautiful. Not in a creepy backwoods way.

Yah I've seen the video. It can be taken one of two ways. 1 it could be taken as him saying he'd date her if she wasn't his daughter in a complement type of way( yes I agree with the creepiness of it, but don't think he thought out the statement either) or it can be taken your way of him litterally wanting to date ( fuck) her.
Let's look at hillary and the video tape evidence of her laughing about how she got a man off of rape charges who raped a 13 year old girl! Raped her so badly that she was in a coma. That woman was at one of the live debates as well as some other woman who were brutally shut up who were assaulted by bill. See trump sais something and people attack him hillary has a list of proven crimes a mile long and people forget it. Don't come back at me about the allegations of trump raping a 1: year old either as those allegations have been widely debunked. I see both sides!

That was his creepy moment. I def wouldn't even think that about my daughters. To be fair I'd guess he was just meaning he had a beautiful daughter which all father's think their daughters are beautiful. Not in a creepy backwoods way.

Exactly what I say. Trump sometimes has an issues with wording things. However only a fool jumps to conclusions. Remember the whole country jumped on calling him a racist because he stated that a lot of criminals and rapist were entering the country instead of people looking to make a legitimate life there. The media took what they wanted of that speach and made it look like he was calling them all that. Anyone who listened to the whole statement quickly realized what he was saying even though his words were not perfectly formed.

I def wouldn't even think that about my daughters. To be fair I'd guess he was just meaning he had a beautiful daughter which all father's
I know but he just shouldn't have said it. I can't remember the guys name, but he is a real potty mouth, the guy called trumps daughter a nice piece of ass. I don't have a daughter, but if i did their would be one less life in this world if he said that to me.

I'd say for his looks he should be more than happy fucking his much younger much hotter wife he has. And the fact is he probably is pretty happy pounding on that! I know I would be.

I know but he just shouldn't have said it. I can't remember the guys name, but he is a real potty mouth, the guy called trumps daughter a nice piece of ass. I don't have a daughter, but if i did their would be one less life in this world if he said that to me.
Like I said rational thinking wins out over assumptive thinking. Listen to the whole statement and it doesn't take a genious to see he wasn't saying it litterally but rather as a complement to his DAUGHTER not his LOVER!

Like I said rational thinking wins out over assumptive thinking. Listen to the whole statement and it doesn't take a genious to see he wasn't saying it litterally but rather as a complement to his DAUGHTER not his LOVER!
I would have much more respect than to allow someone speak of my daughter in that way.

It's okay. We have a megalomaniac for president these next 4 years. Don't worry be happy.

So you are willing to kill for the honour of you non existent daughter, but you are willing
I would have much more respect than to allow someone speak of my daughter in that way.

It's okay. We have a megalomaniac for president these next 4 years. Don't worry be happy.
you don't have a daughter so try to focus on reality and not what you would do if your theoretical daughter was talked to ignorantly. You like to skew from one pointless comment to another.
I'm not trying to be a dick either we've already been down that road, so I regress.

However you need to grasp reality and not irrationality. I say that in the most respectful way.

There are some very sharp people in here that is for sure. But on the other hand there is also a lot of nincompoops. Again not singling anyone out here. But I am a man and not afflicted with this pussified sissy culture,so I speak my mind.

The fact that I'm Canadian and know more of what's going on in AMERICAN politics sais something people! I'll keep giving you fuel to the fire over the next few days. Gowdy is just a start.

Ha, yet you didn't know the difference between the popular vote versus the electoral vote up until several members called you on it... Tell us more oh wise political genius.

I never had a reason to really follow politics
You know what opened my eyes?
Obama's cryptic hand in my wallet. The Obama care has crippled our finances and is a huge burden on my family. Its as REAL as it gets. So now i pay attention :)

Have you seen Trump's proposed tax plan?

Ha, yet you didn't know the difference between the popular vote versus the electoral vote up until several members called you on it... Tell us more oh wise political genius.

Have you seen Trump's proposed tax plan?
I said I jumped back into the conversation without going back and reading the posts I missed. Yes I took the (word) out of context. It was a mistake. Deal with it! I bet you have a perfect post record too don't yah?

Oh yeah, let's just hope Trump removes our right to free speech...

Are you serious with this shit?
Not what I'm saying at all! What I'm saying is your current media only voices the views of a certain side! That is actually against the law!
The reason the media is given so many special rights and privileges is for them to deliver and non biased non partisan view and it is supposed to be back by federal law that they keep within the boundaries. So what I'm saying is the media as you know it is on its way out, to be replaced by a NON bias One!
Get it?
Typical retard thinking that replacing a flawed media with a non bias one is removing your right to have your voice heard. It means the rest of us will regain our right to have our voice heard you jack off!

I said I jumped back into the conversation without going back and reading the posts I missed. Yes I took the (word) out of context. It was a mistake. Deal with it! I bet you have a perfect post record too don't yah?

No, you are confused now. You called GI out about the college thing but Mindless was wrong when he said it had anything to do with the electoral college.

I corrected you when you said Trump had gotten more people's votes because he hadn't, he got in due to the electoral college votes. Which is ironic because he bitched about that part of our "rigged" system and that's what won him the election. For a political genius such as yourself, I would have thought you'd be more aware of this.

I'm also curious how you thought it was all about the popular vote in the US when Canada follows the Parliamentary system don't they? Gives me the impression you don't know how elections work in my country or your own.