Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

UGLY AMERICAN BABY
https://claytoonz.com/2018/06/11/ugly-american-baby/

Donald Trump attended the G7 Summit against his will. He didn’t want to go, probably because he had spent the week insulting our allies while lobbying for Vladimir Putin.

Trump arrived late to the summit and he left early. He agreed to a communique (which is a big word for Trump) by the allies, but withdrew while on his flight to Singapore because the Prime Minister of Canada said, wait for it……that Canada will defend itself from high tariffs. We actually have a trade surplus with Canada. We get more oil from Canada than from any other nation.

Trump had a hissy fit. German Chancellor Angela Merkel released a photo of our allies surrounding Trump which showed him being the quintessential ugly American. Later, he acted the part of the ugly American baby by accusing Canada’s PM, Justin Trudeau of being weak and dishonest.

Peter Navarro, a Trump trade adviser, said, “There’s a special place in hell for any foreign leader that engages in bad faith diplomacy with President Donald J. Trump and then tries to stab him in the back on the way out the door.” That quote may have disturbed me most of all.

Trudeau did not stab Trump in the back. Trump had insulted Trudeau all week before the summit. But, what really bothers me is that Navarro didn’t whine for the president, or the United States. He whined for Donald J. Trump, as though it’s sacrilege to cross the man. This sycophancy is terrifying.

Republicans accused Obama of destroying our alliances and betraying their trust. Those same Republicans are silent on Trump being an international embarrassment and giving our allies an education that we are not to be trusted.

Trump is dining with Kim Jong Un in about three hours from when this blog is being written. He’s openly floated the idea of having the North Korean dictator and murderer to the White House. He wants Russia reinstated back into the G7 despite their invasion and annexation of Crimea, their poisoning people on British soil, and their tampering in our elections. He praises authoritarians while attacking our allies. He is not a champion of freedom, liberty, or democracy.

Donald J. Trump is an ugly American baby. And there’s a special place in Hell for those who enable and don’t defend us from him.

cjones06162018.jpg

“A Party member is expected to have no private emotions and no respites from enthusiasm. He is supposed to live in a continuous frenzy of hatred of foreign enemies and internal traitors, triumph over victories, and self-abasement before the power and wisdom of the Party.

The discontents produced by his bare, unsatisfying life are deliberately turned outwards and dissipated by such devices as the Two Minutes Hate, and the speculations which might possibly induce a sceptical or rebellious attitude are killed in advance by his early acquired inner discipline.

The first and simplest stage in the discipline, which can be taught even to young children, is called, in Newspeak, CRIMESTOP. CRIMESTOP means the faculty of stopping short, as though by instinct, at the threshold of any dangerous thought.

It includes the power of not grasping analogies, of failing to perceive logical errors, of misunderstanding the simplest arguments if they are inimical to Ingsoc, and of being bored or repelled by any train of thought which is capable of leading in a heretical direction. CRIMESTOP, in short, means protective stupidity.

But stupidity is not enough. On the contrary, orthodoxy in the full sense demands a control over one’s own mental processes as complete as that of a contortionist over his body.”

― George Orwell, 1984

Domestic violence and gang violence is not an issue for asylum, that’s crazy. there’s no need to leave your entire country because your husband abuses you. they’re taking advantage of US. if you people can’t see that you’re gullible to the core. So sad you have no clue you’re getting played but I’m sure thats Nothing new to you people(liberals).

Domestic violence and gang violence is not an issue for asylum, that’s crazy. there’s no need to leave your entire country because your husband abuses you. they’re taking advantage of US. if you people can’t see that you’re gullible to the core. So sad you have no clue you’re getting played but I’m sure thats Nothing new to you people(liberals).

It's no longer just liberals. Trump's embarrassing performance at the G7 will cause a huge fissure to open up in the MAGA movement, especially among those that support the military and understand the importance of having allies that have your back. Calling allies that fought and died alongside you a national security risk, while simultaneously sucking up to brutal dictators like Putin and Duterte, won't sit well. Neither will slapping massive tarrifs on materials that are needed for US jobs be popular among those affected.

Trump will be a one term president. I've felt all along that Trump won't seek a second term because I don't believe he wants the job. Now I don't believe he could win another term either.

Last edited:
It's no longer just liberals. Trump's embarrassing performance at the G7 will cause a huge fissure to open up in the MAGA movement, especially among those that support the military and understand the importance of having allies that have your back. Calling allies that fought and died alongside you a national security risk, while simultaneously sucking up to brutal dictators like Putin and Duterte, won't sit well. Neither will slapping massive tarrifs on materials that are needed for US jobs be popular among those affected.

Trump will be a one term president. I've felt all along that Trump won't seek a second term because I don't believe he wants the job. Now I don't believe he could win another term either.

because the status quo is working so well? i think not.
no barriers, no tariffs would be good like Trump said he wants, but that’ll never happen

this is what the people voted for, unconventional approach to things. takes time to play out, this is just the very beginning.
don’t be so sure about not getting re-elected. remember everyone said Trump can never get elected? they were all wrong. people constantly underestimate Trump and get slapped in the face in return.

I can’t belive this thread is still going all it is, Is repaste’s bye the Doc

[Thread] You’re all bastards. Each and every one of you fawning over Trump and Kim. The President of the United States of America just legitimized one of the most repressive regimes known to man. A regime which starves and slaughters its people in death camps. A regime which holds an /1

entire quadrant of the world, north east Asia hostage with nuclear weapons. Our country, the most powerful nation, a beacon of light, a paragon of liberal democracy just legitimized a modern day Stalin. By doing this, you’ve emboldened other tin-pot dictators around the world. /2

strong men like Duterte, Maduro, and al-Bashir. Leaders who believe they do not answer to anyone and are above the law. We just endorsed slaughter & starving of millions w/ a simple handshake w/ a person too paranoid to allow his fecal matter to experience Singaporean sewers. /3

[Summing up: the document signed between Trump and Kim is remarkably similar to documents signed by US and NK in the 1990s. In the interim, NK developed a new generation of missiles and nukes.]

[Thread] If you've never read the United Nations report from 2014 about the egregious human rights violations and crimes against humanity in North Korea, you need to read it. I'm threading some key quotes below: