Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

North Korea has agreed to denuclearize many times over the years with no follow through.....

Here's what happened all the other times North Korea vowed to denuclearize
From CNN...

"Whether nuclear disarmament is indeed the final outcome of Tuesday's summit won't be known for years, if not decades. But the dramatic act of extending his hand to one of America's longtime adversaries will forever illustrate Trump's gut-driven, norm-shattering tenure."

Yes im aware for 8 yrs President Obama applied sanction after sanction in an attempt to control an unpredictable N Korea. I am also aware they tested a nuclear missile on the eve of a Obamas presidential address. Im also aware of President Obama making a hollow threat of "if they cross this line..." then nothing when N Korea actually crossed that line. Making not only himself look weak but my beloved country look weak as well. Im unaware of any summit that occurred, especially one where friendly discourse won over, during either President Obamas 2 terms or any of the previous presidents times in office. This is different. Lets hope it stays that way. One thing is for certain. This aint the same old soft hand in office. He brokers deals. Thats what he fucking does. Sorry if it doesnt fit your agenda my friend. Im hoping for the best

Last edited:
From CNN...

"Whether nuclear disarmament is indeed the final outcome of Tuesday's summit won't be known for years, if not decades. But the dramatic act of extending his hand to one of America's longtime adversaries will forever illustrate Trump's gut-driven, norm-shattering tenure."

Yes im aware for 8 yrs President Obama applied sanction after sanction in an attempt to control an unpredictable N Korea. I am also aware they tested a nuclear missile on the eve of a Obamas presidential address. Im also aware of President Obama making a hollow threat of "if they cross this line..." then nothing when N Korea actually crossed that line. Making not only himself look weak but my beloved country look weak as well. Im unaware of any summit that occurred, especially one where friendly discourse won over, during either President Obamas 2 terms or any of the previous presidents times in office. This is different. Lets hope it stays that way. One thing is for certain. This aint the same old soft hand in office. He brokers deals. Thats what he fucking does. Sorry if it doesnt fit your agenda my friend. Im hoping for the best
It was terrifying for a while there... America started to look like it wasn't willing to invade each and every country that failed to bend to our demands and kill every last civilian if that's what it took. Personally I think we should just wipe every country off the map except Israel. Iran, north Korea, china, Venezuela- let's start there. Deploy troops and just start killing until they look like Afghanistan, iraq, Libya, Yemen- make those motherfuckers regret ever trying to be their own country.... broker the shit out of those deals cocksuckers! America FTW!!!!!!!!