Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

Class act https://lynx.media/2018/08/30/lindsey-graham-reveals-the-phone-call-he-got-from-trump-after-his-mccain-tribute/ (Lindsey Graham Reveals The Phone Call He Got From Trump After His McCain Tribute)

cnn gets owned by Trump on a daily basis. Everyone (except mike) acknowledges their tower story is completely fabricated, yet they refuse to retract.
Its a wonderful age to live in. Where cnn and other fake news outlets can't just say whatever they want and not be challenged.

Trump Hammers CNN Again After Network Calls Him A Liar, Accuses NBC Of 'Fudging My Russia Tape'

Even Fox “news” admitting theorangething crossed a line..

Crossing a line? Trump wants heads of CNN, NBC News fired
And if they didn't report verified fake news and refuse to retract it maybe they'd have an argument. Even their SOURCE says its false yet they're to stupid to realize how bad they look by not retracting it.

"At the same time, CNN in particular has given him a big target with a flawed story that it refuses to clarify or correct. The story said Michael Cohen is ready to tell prosecutors that the president knew in advance of the Trump Tower meeting with a Russian lawyer. Cohen’s attorney Lanny Davis, who tells me he did not confirm the allegation when he spoke to CNN off the record, calls the account false."

And if they didn't report verified fake news and refuse to retract it maybe they'd have an argument. Even their SOURCE says its false yet they're to stupid to realize how bad they look by not retracting it.

"At the same time, CNN in particular has given him a big target with a flawed story that it refuses to clarify or correct. The story said Michael Cohen is ready to tell prosecutors that the president knew in advance of the Trump Tower meeting with a Russian lawyer. Cohen’s attorney Lanny Davis, who tells me he did not confirm the allegation when he spoke to CNN off the record, calls the account false."

And that’s the only take you have from the entire article...

wow

And that’s the only take you have from the entire article...

wow
It's wild how much we agree but in opposite directions. Lets face it, you're not changing my mind and I'm not changing yours.
I've never enjoyed seeing libs as pissed as they are now. Trump owns you guys. Get used to it. Lmao