Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

It’s obvious that Kavanaugh will not be confirmed to the Supreme Court. The republican leadership is too fucking stupid to just cut this asshole loose and get a different asshole confirmed. As long as they support Kavanaugh, the self-inflicted political harm will continue.
I predict a no vote from Murkowski. That leaves it all in the hands of Collins. Fingers crossed, but loosing hope.
Hey Juniorman. Better stick to English lessons.

Hell yeah! Flake and Murkowski will vote no unless an FBI investigation is opened. No fast track Kav and sycophants!
So which is it? Murkowski and Flake (very appropriate name by the way) or Collins? He is or he isn't going to get confirmed? Your prognostication abilities need some fine tuning. Lmao

So which is it? Murkowski and Flake (very appropriate name by the way) or Collins? He is or he isn't going to get confirmed? Your prognostication abilities need some fine tuning. Lmao

No, the vote is delayed until the FBI investigation is completed, as the GOP currently lacks 50 votes to fast track Kav through. I never said in my post whether or not Kav will ultimately get confirmed. Your reading comprehension (and grammar as @Mister Sandman previously established ) needs more than a fine tune.

It’s obvious that Kavanaugh will not be confirmed to the Supreme Court.

So you're saying you never said this?
Hey Juniorman. Better stick to English lessons.
No, the vote is delayed until the FBI investigation is completed, as the GOP currently lacks 50 votes to fast track Kav through. I never said in my post whether or not Kav will ultimately get confirmed. Your reading comprehension (and grammar as @Mister Sandman previously established ) needs more than a fine tune.

Sponsors

Latest posts