Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

It’s obvious that Kavanaugh will not be confirmed to the Supreme Court. The republican leadership is too fucking stupid to just cut this asshole loose and get a different asshole confirmed. As long as they support Kavanaugh, the self-inflicted political harm will continue.
Could you please "translate" this post for me? Cause I'm reading "its obvious Kavanaugh will not be confirmed to the Supreme Court" as he won't be confirmed to the Supreme Court. I know my English is not so good though so please enlighten me O Great Prognosticator.

Last edited:

A person close to the White House described those working on the confirmation process as "shellshocked" by Friday's events.

"As of last night, everyone was in a good mood," the person said, saying the view was that Dr. Ford's testimony was "good" but Judge Kavanaugh's was "great." As of 10 p.m. Thursday, the person said, "everything was locked and loaded."

Then, shortly before midnight on Thursday, the American Bar Association issued a letter urging the Senate Judiciary Committee to vote on Judge Kavanaugh's nomination only after a "thorough" FBI investigation. After that, the person said, "It kind of fell apart."

The person said there was "enormous anger" at the ABA from the White House counsel's office and other lawyers working on the confirmation process, describing the letter as a pivotal development that prompted strong discomfort in particular from Ms. Murkowski.

Ms. Murkowski said Friday morning before the Senate committee vote that she remained undecided on the nomination.

The White House isn't expected to talk to any other candidates for the Supreme Court nomination next week while the FBI investigation is under way, the person said.

"There's no Plan B here," the person said. Any backup plan, the person said, would not be "viable" given the timing of the midterm elections in early November.

[Thread] Am I mistaken, or has no reporter been able to get even a "no comment" from Chris Garrett?

Restraint in not using his name was admirable when his main role in the case seemed to be Guy Who Ed Whelan Falsely Called a Likely Attempted Rapist.

But that's not his main role anymore! He's the *friend of Kavanaugh's* who *dated Ford* that summer AND was at the July 1 party!

When Kavanaugh is claiming to have no idea who Ford is, he was hanging out all the time with HER BOYFRIEND throughout the summer of 1982!

(Kavanaugh testified that Chris Garrett is the "Squi" in the famous July 1 calendar entry.)

Thread by @jbenton: "Am I mistaken, or has no reporter been able to get even a "no comment" from Chris Garrett? Restraint in not using his name was admirable whe […]"

The Devil’s Triangle is a sex act between two men and one woman. It is well documented and widely known. There is no drinking game called “Devil’s Triangle.”
Renate Alumni is bragging about having been inside Renate.
Perjury is a crime.

And nobody in the history of flatulence has ever, in any civilization, referred to it as “Boofing.”

Google it for the actual definition. It has to do with rectal insertions and is an outdated slang term used by frat boys I knew. This guy yelled and whined and lied about everything. Now you know.

In 1982, when Kavanaugh was 17, the drinking age in Maryland was not 18. It was 21. I did not go to Yale Law School.

These are some of the dumbest mistruths and lies Brett Kavanaugh said under oath yesterday. Another one was that he and Mark Judge didn’t get wasted and pin down a young Christine Blasey at a party and sloppily attack her in a way she will remember for the rest of her life.

Thread by @bessbell: "The Devil’s Triangle is a sex act between two men and one woman. It is well documented and widely known. There is no drinking game called “D […]"

The Devil’s Triangle is a sex act between two men and one woman. It is well documented and widely known. There is no drinking game called “Devil’s Triangle.”
Renate Alumni is bragging about having been inside Renate.
Perjury is a crime.

And nobody in the history of flatulence has ever, in any civilization, referred to it as “Boofing.”

Google it for the actual definition. It has to do with rectal insertions and is an outdated slang term used by frat boys I knew. This guy yelled and whined and lied about everything. Now you know.

In 1982, when Kavanaugh was 17, the drinking age in Maryland was not 18. It was 21. I did not go to Yale Law School.

These are some of the dumbest mistruths and lies Brett Kavanaugh said under oath yesterday. Another one was that he and Mark Judge didn’t get wasted and pin down a young Christine Blasey at a party and sloppily attack her in a way she will remember for the rest of her life.

Thread by @bessbell: "The Devil’s Triangle is a sex act between two men and one woman. It is well documented and widely known. There is no drinking game called “D […]"