Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

We examine the effect of biographical knowledge on voters’ assessments of leaders. Studies showing that voters infer traits from candidate characteristics focus on attributes such as race, gender and incumbency, which are visible to even poorly-informed voters. Given voters’ limited knowledge, we argue that misperceptions regarding other attributes underlie assessments of candidates.

Focusing on President Trump, we find via a national survey that many Americans are unaware that he was born into great wealth. This misperception increases support for Trump, mediated through beliefs that he is both empathetic and good at business.

We supplement our observational analysis with an experiment treating respondents with information regarding the role Trump’s father played in his career. This information leads respondents to rate the president more negatively on both empathy and business ability.

These findings suggest that correcting information about candidate characteristics can change the minds of even loyal partisans.

On Oct. 17, 1931, Chicago gangster Al Capone was convicted of income tax evasion and later sentenced to 11 years in federal prison, ending his control of the Chicago underworld.

87 years later ... [emoji849] getting there

A orangething supporter just called me a “Beta Male.”

He dropped what he thought was some leg sweep, knockout punch, mic drop, designed to leave me in a quivering mass on the floor.

Apparently I was supposed to be insulted.
I wasn’t it.
I felt complimented.
I felt validated.
I realized I’m on the right track.

“Beta Male,” seems to be a orangething fan’s word for a man with decency, self-control, and compassion; someone a woman wouldn’t need to fear being around when alone or vulnerable.
It’s the label they slap on any man who is sickened by the misogyny on display in this Administration, who pushes back against the cultivating of a lowest-common-denominator expression of toxic masculinity, who rejects the idea that dehumanizing a woman and talking about grabbing her by the genitalia, is something decent men do.

Based on my observations, in the minds of these folks, Beta Males:
- are capable of deep empathy for people who are suffering.
- yield to a woman’s consent regarding her body and her needs.
- are burdened to be sources of gentleness and restraint and kindness.
- don’t need to display physical dominance in order to feel validated.
- aren’t a physical or emotional danger to women around them.

Sign me up.

With what we’re seeing unfold right now in the US, the last thing we need are more men like this President and the men who emulate him; perpetually insecure man-children who’ve never been able to find a fully formed understanding of what it means to be a gentleman and human being. We don’t need anymore knuckle-dragging cavemen who are terrified of strong women and intimidated by sexuality and orientation that doesn’t fit their brittle Old Testament sensibilities.

I want my son to be a Beta Male.
I want him to be a safe place for the women around him.
I want him to respect their humanity and honor their wishes and see them is equal.
I want him to see in his father, someone who is secure enough in who he is, not to need to damage someone else to prove his worth.

I want daughters to be surrounded by these Beta Males; men who value her enough to let her decide what happens to her body, who see her as more than a tool for their self-gratification, who are not intimidated by her strength or intellect or accomplishments, who don’t leveraging religion or guilt or fear to coerce women into anything.

If orangething is an Alpha Male, if Lindsey Graham is an Alpha Male, if Brett Kavanaugh is an Alpha Male—count me out. That’s not exactly a mark I’m interested in attaining. I’d rather sleep at night knowing that I’ve left this world more compassionate and loving than I found it.

If being an “Alpha Male” is what this Administration is cultivating, employing, and perpetuating—I’ll gladly be a Beta Male.

I think that just means I’m being human.

He dropped what he thought was some leg sweep, knockout punch, mic drop, designed to leave me in a quivering mass on the floor.

I wasn’t it.
I felt complimented.
I felt validated.

“Beta Male,” seems to be a orangething fan’s word for a man with decency, self-control, and compassion; someone a woman wouldn’t need to fear being around when alone or vulnerable.
It’s the label they slap on any man who is sickened by the misogyny on display in this Administration, who pushes back against the cultivating of a lowest-common-denominator expression of toxic masculinity, who rejects the idea that dehumanizing a woman and talking about grabbing her by the genitalia, is something decent men do.

Sign me up.

With what we’re seeing unfold right now in the US, the last thing we need are more men like this President and the men who emulate him; perpetually insecure man-children who’ve never been able to find a fully formed understanding of what it means to be a gentleman and human being. We don’t need anymore knuckle-dragging cavemen who are terrified of strong women and intimidated by sexuality and orientation that doesn’t fit their brittle Old Testament sensibilities.

I want him to respect their humanity and honor their wishes and see them is equal.
I want him to see in his father, someone who is secure enough in who he is, not to need to damage someone else to prove his worth.

I want daughters to be surrounded by these Beta Males; men who value her enough to let her decide what happens to her body, who see her as more than a tool for their self-gratification, who are not intimidated by her strength or intellect or accomplishments, who don’t leveraging religion or guilt or fear to coerce women into anything.

If orangething is an Alpha Male, if Lindsey Graham is an Alpha Male, if Brett Kavanaugh is an Alpha Male—count me out. That’s not exactly a mark I’m interested in attaining. I’d rather sleep at night knowing that I’ve left this world more compassionate and loving than I found it.

If being an “Alpha Male” is what this Administration is cultivating, employing, and perpetuating—I’ll gladly be a Beta Male.

when you quote people word for word why don’t you give them credit for their writings instead of trying to come across as if it’s your own? you are a fraud, a fake and a phony.

Confessions of a Proud Beta Male

I wasn’t it.
I felt complimented.
I felt validated.

Sign me up.

Beta Bitch sounds more like it.:) Who do you steal all these fucktard quotes from anyway? Are these articles you read in the back of playgirl magazine?

President Donald Trump and his siblings could owe New York state more than $400 million in unpaid taxes, interest and penalties based on the New York Times report that their parents handed down more than $1 billion worth of real estate and cash.

Based on the figures provided in the Times article, the Trumps could be on the hook for $210 million in unpaid gift or estate taxes and a similar amount in unpaid interest and penalties, according to Fred Slater, a CPA who has advised real estate professionals for more than 40 years. Janis Cowhey, a trust and estates partner and leader of the modern family group at accounting firm Marcum, agreed that Slater's estimate is sensible.

Slater added that President Trump could be liable for a larger share than his sisters and brother because as trustee he signed the tax returns for the estates. The state Department of Taxation and Finance says it is "vigorously pursuing all appropriate avenues of investigation."

"The state is nasty about this kind of stuff," said Slater, who is familiar with the techniques allegedly used by the Trumps to minimize their tax bills.

But it is possible the state would accept less than $400 million in order to avoid a prolonged battle. Former Attorney General Eric Schneiderman, for example, settled a fraud suit with Trump University for $25 million after originally seeking a $40 million payout.

Slater based his estimate on the fact that New York charged a 21% tax on large gifts and estates when developer Fred Trump bequeathed his business to his children. The tax rate has since been reduced to 16%.