Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

Because this way you are force to spend time reading then googling it

If you dedicated 1 minute to it my goal was met

You trumptards are so easily fooled ...

yeah sure. you got busted.

you’re fraud ,phony and fake. stop copying and pasting others peoples writings as your own. you liar

Because this way you are force to spend time reading then googling it

If you dedicated 1 minute to it my goal was met

You trumptards are so easily fooled ...

Holy shit! it’s even worse than I thought. looking back at a lot of your posts they’re mostly phony and fake stolen from other people. you are a fucking loser

Holy shit! it’s even worse than I thought. looking back at a lot of your posts they’re mostly phony and fake stolen from other people. you are a fucking loser

Ahahaha!

To post anything against you trumptards I don’t waste my time ! And you even went back in time ! Ahahahaha!

Too funny...

I put asswiper on ignore a few months ago. Once in a while I "show ignored content" on this thread. Complete waste of time to click that button. Bye bye asswiper.

Ahahaha!

To post anything against you trumptards I don’t waste my time ! And you even went back in time ! Ahahahaha!

Too funny...

That's about the most dishonest BS I've seen on this board. In any case most "trumptards" probably ignore your posts, so all your plagiarized words are being read mostly by liberals.

Flake, Collins Say FBI Report "Thorough", Fails To Corroborate Claims By Kavanaugh Accuser

The confirmation of Judge Brett Kavanaugh to the US Supreme Court now appears to be a foregone conclusion, after two key GOP swing votes backed an FBI report they called for before committing to voting 'yes' for the nominee.
And while Kavanaugh is supposed to rule impartially during his lifetime appointment on the bench of the highest court in the land, we somehow doubt he'll ever forget what the Democrats did to he and his family during what should have been one of their proudest moments.

Flake, Collins Say FBI Report "Thorough", Fails To Corroborate Claims By Kavanaugh Accuser

The confirmation of Judge Brett Kavanaugh to the US Supreme Court now appears to be a foregone conclusion, after two key GOP swing votes backed an FBI report they called for before committing to voting 'yes' for the nominee.
And while Kavanaugh is supposed to rule impartially during his lifetime appointment on the bench of the highest court in the land, we somehow doubt he'll ever forget what the Democrats did to he and his family during what should have been one of their proudest moments.
Would anyone forget if they did that? While he follows the constitution you can bet anything remotely close, he's going to remember how the libs crucified him AND his family. Libtards, don't expect to many decisions in your favor from him. You dug your hole, now wallow in it.

That's about the most dishonest BS I've seen on this board. In any case most "trumptards" probably ignore your posts, so all your plagiarized words are being read mostly by liberals.

Said by a trumptard crook-fraud voter that’s a compliment

Do you really think I give a damn about what types like you think ? You’re as delusional as that fraud you voted for

I’m only here to enjoy docs posts and annoy types like you when I’m bored ...

Babay

Said by a trumptard crook-fraud voter that’s a compliment

Do you really think I give a damn about what types like you think ? You’re as delusional as that fraud you voted for

I’m only here to enjoy docs posts and annoy types like you when I’m bored ...

Babay

Except I'm not a "trumptard" or a voter, and you have no chance of annoying me.

And yes, you obviously care what I think. But don't feel bad; I think you're no less honest than any other modern liberal. You validate my impression of them completely.