Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

Good morning! When I vehemently oppose normalization of certain language and/ or ideas in mainstream media or pop culture some people think I either exaggerate or am against "discussions". I always see this normalization as spilling into every area of the administration of life

Two years ago, we had Richard Spencer fashion profiles where he discussed the goal of "having white babies for the white ethnostate". He spoke about "alfa sperm". I said then that this would end up spreading into a normalization of eugenics, the logical end game ...

MR. HATERWORTH
https://claytoonz.com/2018/11/12/mr-haterworth/

Donald Trump has an issue with black women. He’s said time and time again that Representative Maxine Waters has a low IQ, he’s feuded with a Gold Star mother who is black and the black congresswoman who defended her, Frederica Wilson. He claimed Stacey Abrams was “unqualified” to be governor of Georgia, despite the fact she was deputy city attorney in Atlanta and has been a member of the Georgia House of Representatives since 2007 and Minority Leader in the House since 2011, which is more government and political experience than hosting a reality TV show.

Of course, Trump doesn’t like black people in general. Before the midterms, he called Florida’s Democratic gubernatorial candidate Andrew Gillum a “thief.” He’s black, so he must be stealing something, right? Trump issues juvenile insults toward all races, but there’s an extra special zeal he puts into it when it comes to black women. When those black women are journalists, well it just gets worse.

Last week, Trump attacked three female journalists in a derisive manner for their audacity of asking him questions.

CNN’s Abby Phillip asked Trump if his acting-Attorney General would “reign in” Special Counsel Robert Mueller, Trump responded with, “What a stupid question that is. What a stupid question. I watch you a lot. You ask a lot of stupid questions.” It wasn’t a stupid question and he didn’t answer it.

He went after American Urban Radio Networks’ April Ryan for asking him a question about alleged voter suppression in the midterm elections. Trump shouted at her, “Sit down! I didn’t call you. Such a hostile media, it’s so sad. You rudely interrupted him,” he told her, referring to another reporter.

Later, he threatened to pull her White House press credentials, like he did with CNN’s Jim Acosta. “You talk about someone who’s a loser. She doesn’t know what the hell she’s doing. She gets publicity and then she gets a pay raise, or she gets a contract with, I think, CNN. But she’s very nasty and she shouldn’t be. You’ve got to treat the White House and the office of the presidency with respect.” Yes, treating the White House and office of the presidency with respect is a great idea. Unfortunately, screaming at reporters doesn’t do that.

A few moments after screaming at Ryan, he screamed at PBS NewsHour’s Yamiche Alcindor for asking about his recent characterization of himself as “a nationalist” and whether that label was “emboldening white nationalists.” Trump told her, “I don’t know why you say that, that is such a racist question.” Racists always believe it’s racist to point out their racism.

Personally, I’d love to see Trump get stuck in an elevator with Madea.

Creative note: I originally had this idea with Aunt Jemima, but I wasn’t sure if they still, or ever, had a bottle in the shape of a woman. I also wasn’t too sure about this idea. Then, while watching football and eating hot wings at a bar yesterday, I saw the new commercial of KFC’s Colonel dancing with Mrs. Butterworth. I think the cartoon gods were using that disturbing commercial to tell me I had to do this cartoon, and that I was confusing Aunt Jemima with Mrs. Butterworth. Maybe racist corporate mascots all look alike to me.

cjones11152018.jpg

The installation of Matthew G. Whitaker as acting attorney general isn’t just unconstitutional — although it is unconstitutional. Even if Whitaker’s appointment ever survived a court challenge on constitutional grounds for most of his day-to-day duties at the Justice Department, the fact that he’ll now be performing the sensitive work of supervising Robert S. Mueller III’s investigation raises other deep problems. Putting Whitaker in charge of the inquiry is sharply at odds with the special counsel regulations governing Mueller’s work and with the Justice Department’s rules about who may oversee an investigation.

It simply cannot be that the president can name his own temporary attorney general to supervise an investigation in which he and his family have a direct, concrete interest. The Constitution itself underscores this — even assuming Trump’s defenders are right that under the Appointments Clause, an acting attorney general doesn’t always need to be Senate-confirmed. Ordinarily, “Principal Officers,” which Cabinet secretaries undoubtedly are, must have Senate confirmation under Article II of our Constitution. The most eloquent defenders of Trump’s action say that Whitaker is serving in a temporary capacity, as an inferior officer, and therefore he can serve without confirmation. But they cite precedents that do not apply, because they concern emergency situations in which no one else has been confirmed by the Senate in the line of succession. In this case, the Senate has confirmed two officials who could continue to oversee Mueller: Deputy Attorney General Rod J. Rosenstein, who has been supervising the case ever since former attorney general Jeff Sessions recused himself, and Solicitor General Noel Francisco. Notably, Congress’s succession statute for the Justice Department lists those people as next in line, not a handpicked mere staff member from the bowels of the department.

But even if the defenders’ claims were true, all that would mean is that Whitaker is an inferior officer who doesn’t need to be confirmed by the Senate. In that situation, someone else, a principal officer, would still need to be in place to supervise Mueller — who is also an inferior officer. That responsibility would fall once again to Rosenstein under the succession statute Congress authorized.

The installation of Matthew G. Whitaker as acting attorney general isn’t just unconstitutional — although it is unconstitutional. Even if Whitaker’s appointment ever survived a court challenge on constitutional grounds for most of his day-to-day duties at the Justice Department, the fact that he’ll now be performing the sensitive work of supervising Robert S. Mueller III’s investigation raises other deep problems. Putting Whitaker in charge of the inquiry is sharply at odds with the special counsel regulations governing Mueller’s work and with the Justice Department’s rules about who may oversee an investigation.

It simply cannot be that the president can name his own temporary attorney general to supervise an investigation in which he and his family have a direct, concrete interest. The Constitution itself underscores this — even assuming Trump’s defenders are right that under the Appointments Clause, an acting attorney general doesn’t always need to be Senate-confirmed. Ordinarily, “Principal Officers,” which Cabinet secretaries undoubtedly are, must have Senate confirmation under Article II of our Constitution. The most eloquent defenders of Trump’s action say that Whitaker is serving in a temporary capacity, as an inferior officer, and therefore he can serve without confirmation. But they cite precedents that do not apply, because they concern emergency situations in which no one else has been confirmed by the Senate in the line of succession. In this case, the Senate has confirmed two officials who could continue to oversee Mueller: Deputy Attorney General Rod J. Rosenstein, who has been supervising the case ever since former attorney general Jeff Sessions recused himself, and Solicitor General Noel Francisco. Notably, Congress’s succession statute for the Justice Department lists those people as next in line, not a handpicked mere staff member from the bowels of the department.

But even if the defenders’ claims were true, all that would mean is that Whitaker is an inferior officer who doesn’t need to be confirmed by the Senate. In that situation, someone else, a principal officer, would still need to be in place to supervise Mueller — who is also an inferior officer. That responsibility would fall once again to Rosenstein under the succession statute Congress authorized.
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...akers-appointment-as-acting-attorney-general/

And here's why he IS legally appointed. I'm sure the failure of an "md" will retweet 1.5K tweets on this. In the end it will be before the SCOTUS where new justice Kavanaugh sits. Now, this is a close case. Could go either way. Be interesting to see how Brett decides after the libtards tried to ruin his life and that of his families. IMO This is where he's going to get out one of his lifetime full of FUCK YOU LIBERALS cards out. Paybacks a bitch. Thank you libtards, I can't wait!