HGH-Graq-176-191.jpg

DEAR CUSTOMERS, WE WOULD LIKE TO INFORM YOU ABOUT IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT OUR PRODUCT HGH FRAGMENT 176-191 ⚠️.

Each peptide product comes with 1 ml of water for injection. However, it has recently become known that this batch of HGH Fragment 176-191 requires dilution using 3 ml of water and not 1 ml. With a dilution of less than 3 ml, there is a high risk of solidification of the peptide after you put it in the refrigerator .

Unfortunately, we found out about this after the production of the batch, based on the empirical experience of our customers .

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and strongly recommend that you purchase additional 10 ml injection water when purchasing HGH Fragment.

As compensation for any possible inconveniences, we are offering a 33% discount on Bac water for all our customers. .

For purchase⤵️

1 HGH Frag + 1 Bac water
Code:
driadashop.eu/1Frag1Water

2 HGH Frag + 1 Bac water
Code:
driadashop.eu/2Frag1Water

3 HGH Frag + 1 Bac water
Code:
driadashop.eu/3Frag1Water

Thank you for understanding and trusting our brand .

Many people mistakenly think EO is toxic because some blogger said it. But we've already had discussions here about this and no one has been able to provide any evidence.
yes I am aware, that's why it's difficult to debate on these topics, everything is based on nothing in reality. but I appreciate your constructive responses.

100005587.jpg

100005586.jpg

46702.jpg

NEW RESULTS OF BLIND TESTING

Trenacetos (Trenbolone Acetate)
✅ Batch #861247
Code:
driadashop.eu/trenbolone-acetate

Nanphenylos (Nandrolone Phenylpropionate)
✅ Batch #861247
Code:
driadashop.eu/nandrolone-phenylpropionate

Testos (Testosterone Enanthate)
✅ Batch #701686
Code:
https://driadashop.eu/testosterone-enanthate

A mandatory part of our production process is the testing of raw materials before producing the final product. This ensures that each bottle and tablet will contain the proper amount of active ingredient. Thanks to these procedures, every blind test you conduct shows the expected result .

You can always find the latest test results on the product pages of our website.

❗️We remind you that we fully support conducting blind tests and reimburse the costs for them. We provide a store credit of €200 for each tested product. You also have the opportunity to get the status of honorary tester and increase the store's credit to 300 euros! To obtain the status, it is necessary to conduct at least 5 blind tests of our products.

For those who want to make blind tests: take care in advance that the test is verifiable and there are no blurred codes or other identifying elements. Tests with blurred elements will not be accepted anymore.

Gentlemen!

We’d like to remind you that we have a community on Telegram :cool: .

Here, you can ask any questions and receive advice from experienced members. Whether you need help with product selection, have inquiries about our services, or simply seek guidance, our community is here to assist. Join the conversation and connect with a supportive group of like-minded individuals.

Our news channel (8.5k subscribers):
Code:
t.me/+tDIMH3n5Ohs3NjJk

Our chat (3.5k members):
Code:
t.me/+jiWFLy8sRxszMmYx

We also remind you that our chat features weekly auctions, gifts for activity, and bonuses for subscriptions!

Thanks! Yeah! (I just said aspirine for the sake of exampling).

I mean, is this a question easily answered by all labs related here?

Is a lab’s choice, but whenever someone claims “I need you to tell me the exact composition” it tipically ends with a debate… and not a positive one… don’t you think?

I insist, is just a courious stand, no formal positioning, no arguing at all

yes I am aware, that's why it's difficult to debate on these topics, everything is based on nothing in reality. but I appreciate your constructive responses.
I totally agree. There are a lot of myths in the world of PEDs and people do not treat them as something that may or may not be, but believe in them as if they were postulates.

- EO is extremely toxic
- Testosterone levels are always the same when using the same dosage
- If you don't feel the effect of steroids, then they don't work
- Steroid test kits show reliable results

What other myths, please remind me...

Hi!

Don’t you think this is a reserved info from the lab?

I mean… can you ask the same for Bayer’s aspirine and have an answer?

(Just for curiosity - no judging )
Bro, these are auxiliary components, there's no point hiding them.

The only thing that we do not disclose is the percentage of BA, BB and oils in each product, because the formula is tailored to each product.

It is thanks to the long experiments of our laboratory that our formula causes PIP in a minimum number of people.

We are not ready to disclose the percentage of all components and oils, but we are obliged to name what exactly is included in the composition.

Bro, these are auxiliary components, there's no point hiding them.

The only thing that we do not disclose is the percentage of BA, BB and oils in each product, because the formula is tailored to each product.

It is thanks to the long experiments of our laboratory that our formula causes PIP in a minimum number of people.

We are not ready to disclose the percentage of all components and oils, but we are obliged to name what exactly is included in the composition.
Worths saying thanks for transparency…!

It is not common even throughout the forum, though!

Sponsors